Sunday, January 26, 2014

I love you

Maybe you might not be reading this space of mine anymore. Sometimes I really regret for not blogging anymore. Regret for not writing down all the memories we have. I can no longer look back and miss those sweet little moments we have. Maybe because I thought we have all the time in the world and we could continue create new memories as each day pass. You are someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with, someone who understand me in and out, someone who know what I want, what I am thinking without me speaking any word. Loving you so much even being together for almost 5 years, never once feel this is a habit this is being too used to each other. Still feeling so excited to meet you, talking to you and so on. Never once I will give up on us because I believe in it. I believe no matter how hard is it, we can easily get by it. Little did I know, I was so wrong. You make me believe in you, believe that you won't give up on me and you will be with me always. You were such a sweet person, treating me like a princess, making me feel so blessed. I don't know why this will happen on us and come out from you. I can never stop thinking about it. The fear of losing you is killing me so much. How do you expect me to live normally without you... I tell myself, no matter what I must fight to get you back. What is pride, what is ego? No, I don't care. You are just too important to me. I am really falling too deep into you that I don't know what else to do. You are my daily motivation. I want nothing else but a stable relationship with you. I see our future and this is what I am fighting for everyday, getting one step and one step closer. it's never tiring to love someone. And I love the feeling of loving you. I promise I will change for a better and continue to fight for us. Hopefully this period will go over soon, and be emotionally stable, and back to like we used to be. Miss your sweetness, miss your thoughtfulness, miss your love and everything else. And I will never let you go again. 

1 comment: