Monday, August 19, 2013

Haven't been blogging for the longest time! Hi blog I miss you so much. Almost four months of not blogging and definitely there's quite a lot to update!
And firstly of course with a good news, I finally got a new job! And I have already been in this job for exactly one month today, passing my probation period! Though I can't compare this to my previous job, but still I'm satisfied. So I'm currently working at Beafully international Singapore. And before I start working there, I have been visiting their beauty shop located at Toapayoh which is biobeauty, and been using their brand, Sara Shantelle and The Skin Professional products for half years and my face was been in a best condition ever! (Never forget the moment when I was in bare face with totally no make up, and my friends though I was wearing make up and was completely shock when they realised no) Not till my body break down and my face start to outbreak thanks to those evil hormones. Shouldn't have make myself so stress during those periods sigh. But now my face is on the road of recovery, just that there's so many deep scar :( but I really have to thanks Irene for helping me so much! Really thanks ;D
got to make my face back to like 4 months ago asap and also even better.
These few months of bad face condition make me super depressed.. I didn't have the courage to go out, and I have to use my hair to keep covering, and always looking down while talking. It was so bad I swear. Visited doctor and she said it was because of hormones imbalance ;( but then now is all good I guess. Shall give myself another two more months to make my face even better :) and also, been spending so much money on my face oh myyyyy But then at least now I am working at there, entitled with all the benefits really help me save a lot. Feel so grateful :)

So relationship between boyfriend and I are still going good. Just t h a n k f u l l y, we make it through those tough period and being poor together for two months haha omg. Really hope one day when our income would stable and we don't have to worry about money every single time when we want to do and buy anything and go anywhere! Long way to go I guessss and my boy is going his dream uni in one month time! Feel happy for him and worry at the same times. Hope he could make it through smoothly! ❤

Meanwhile, I shall work hard, earn more money because going to uni is totally out of my budget so yup.


Till then! Hopefully I can blog again real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment