Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Valentine


Happy Valentine Day to my boyfriend and all my lovely friends! 

had a double date celebration with boyfriend and sister & her boyfriend! and then again, bad planning because we didn't plan earlier and almost all the restaurant was full house! so we decided to try luck going down to White Rabbit hoping for seat! 

end up, we had to wait 45 minutes and here's start the camwhoring! :D








waiting for 45 minutes is not the worst thing. worst thing is when we finally get seated, we realise there's no ala cart menu for that day! ): only valentine menu and the food selection was not to my liking ): super disappointed sigh I want my risotto );  so we decided to change place

because it was so late already and end up we just settle down at some random restaurant at Chjimes... damn upsetting! 




 chocolate milkshake at $9 

forget what dish call but it was super good especially the red wine sauce! :) cost $39 


 ordered creme burlee for dessert! and it was the best creme burlee I ever tried! oh man now I wanted to eat it so muchhhh! ):



my cute sister :3 

 



 so full after the dinner that we headed home immediately ha ha ha just a very simple celebration :/ 
and I didn't do any present exchange with boyfriend haha this is what happen after being together for so long. I can't remember when's the last time I give him a surprise. the most was only buying him a present that he chose on the spot oh well 


anyway, once again happy valentine day my dear boyfriend! the fourth valentine :B I love you and please be continue to be my valentine he he he 




No comments:

Post a Comment