Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just Random

Shall do a random updates from Jan to the most recent and I guess it will be filled with photos only because I forget most of the details already haha 


a random day at my office with my fluffy :3





another random day with fluffy and with sister ha ha ha 










ok I remember this is on sister and her boyfriend 2 years celebration and I am a lightbulb following them to dinner! haha

At Canele for dinner! Food was alright but the dessert is seriously good! :D 



Crab Meat Aglio Olio 

and Creme Burlee with Vanilla Ice cream




Some random sunday spend at boyfriend's house with his niece! :D 


super cute rightttt!









and that was the last time I saw bibi before she was being given away sigh super upset and I can't do anything to keep this little love of mine hope she will find a better owner to love her even more I'll miss you bibi :') 

 




One of the saturday we went ice skate with six others! :) and that was the first time I step into Jcube! 

 







this was on 21st of Jan, monthsary with boyfriend as well as appointment with the dental!









and ohmygod I totally forget how we celebrate it! there's no photo of it and I didn't tweet about anything! ): how can I forget! oh well..... 



Another day at work 

And this is some random outing which I have forgotten already ha ha ha

 






photos of my pretty fluffy again 




Went for facial and eye brow touch up with my girls at Bio Beauty during one of the day 


hehe this is after the facial and eye brow touch up! super love it! no make up at all!


oh and I bought quite a few products at there and cost me around $200 haha 

this is my favouriteeeeeeeeeee! Sparking UV Sunscreen No.6 & 8 by The Skin Professional! 
too good to be true! just this and I don't have to put any concealer, bb cream or foundation! save me so much trouble, time & money! 

for the rest of the photo below, I only have this for my make up! :) 

also bought a few skin care product by Sara Shantelle! had already tried it for a month and the result is so amazing! definitely going back to get it some more! there's this product call H2O Crystal healing gel! super awesome! it act like a toner, moisturizer, and pimple cream! after shower, I just have to apply this on my face and that's all! how easy & fast can it be! thus I have already abandoned all the facial product that I previously bought ha ha ha  


The next day, spam quite a few photo to see how amazing the sparking uv sunscreen work! :D


pretty eye brow done by Irene at Bio Beauty! as well as the eye lashes extension too! 
 pardon me for all the self-shot! haha






One of the sat, working & date with boyfriend! :D 

 



studded backpack that I got from editor market at $45 but it kinda spolit after using for 2 days ):
twelve cupcakes! salted caramel, red velvet and vanilla chocolate! super awesome! :3 


another sunday spend with baby hannah! :3 







I guess this is one of the day before CNY, meet up with layyen for some shopping and manicure session! :) 
 



hi to my pretty fluffy again! :3 




such a love to always sleep on my lap! :B 


and met up with the clique for farewell dinner because Benny is leaving singapore for 3 weeks! 
we had dinner at this restaurant that is newly opened by JJ's friend! 


great food! very different from what you normally have outside! there's this dish called strawberry chicken! best combination ever! one of the must try dish! 


top one after that for some singing session! 
group photo before we end the night! :)




another day at work with sister playing with my long long hair haha




haha lovely sister always come and accompany me at work during her off days! how sweeeet! but feel kinda bad that she always waste her off day at my workplace and not going out instead! ): love you sisterrrrr!






and also boyfriend who will accompany me at work at times and disturb me as well! haha



as I'm the only staff at work, it can get really bored sometimes. really appreciate when sister & boyfriend come and accompany me! lucky there's fluffy also, wait by at the door everyday and start meowing when she saw me! sleep beside me from day to night and sometimes asking for attention! :3
will be extremely upset if one day fluffy stop waiting at the door anymore. ):



 mini celebration for valentine day with tinghui & sister! :3



just a simple dinner at pizza hut! 


happy valentine day my dear babe! love you and be happy! hehe :D




one of the working day and boss brought me and the instructor for dinner at this thai restaurant call yhingthai! just nice sister was there with me and she tag along too! hehe


the food was so awesomeeeee! I guess I really eat a lot! super in love with thai food! hehe but the food at there are quite costly ): so I guess I won't be going there again unless I'm super rich and have huge craving for thai food! haha 






super happy kid throughout the whole dinner! haha 



cousin house visiting at one of the weekend after CNY! they prepared so much fooooood! pizza, pasta, sushi, fried food, curry chicken and even dessert as well! how sweet of them! and had some gambling session after that too! hehe






movie after that with the usual clique at cine (I forget what we watched already) haha and surprised at layyen at her workplace at kovan super bowl! somehow become a routine to pop out at her workplace on saturday! hehe 


prawing at sengkang after that! and we manage to catch 18 prawns within 1 hour! :D 



the four of us! hehe only Ben & I love prawn and that's a good thing because we can get to eat more! heh heh  








Had 3 off days from 18th feb to 20th feb :D

first day of my off and I had a big quarrel with my family sigh
head down to TP but fail to eat my favourite design school western food! ):


went to serangoon road with the clique for dinner because Benny finally back to singapore! had fish head steamboat and it was so good! mood was slightly better during the dinner! hehe 

and thanks Benny for helping to get this two loves from LA! super love it omg! haha
second off day, treated my family to Toa Payoh dim sum buffet as promised 


but because it was still CNY period so the price for each person was $10+ more the usual price ): it's okay because I had promised to treat them already.. haha



after dim sum, as usual hang out with the clique for bowling, supper and chilling session ha ha ha


Third off day, decided to cook some pasta and went all the way down to cck to surprise boyfriend!


heh heh my loves! ^^ 
 

and surprise was a success! boyfriend was in a total shock! haha haven't been doing this type of surprise for such a long time already! maybe more than a year I guess haha 





work resume the next day and it was our 47 months! :) 

 



went to Ion Orchard The Marmalade Pantry for our dinner because I was craving for some risotto!

 






my mushroom truffle risotto! taste alright only :/ I guess the best truffle risotto I ever tried is still from One Stella ): 


 

boyfriend ordered steak & egg and it doesn't taste great ): oh well so disappointed with the food 



as usual, my treat because it was my pay day too. haha


anyway happy 47 months babyyyyyyyy! and I don't know what else to say because it will still be the same old words! haha



another saturday again at work, dating and hanging out with the clique till late! haha
and below will be all our self-shot :B
















No comments:

Post a Comment