Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Snake Year!


Eve of Chinese New Year, we had our usual Reunion dinner with family & relatives at my house. Thanks mum for all the hard work. She had started preparing since few days back and she really put in a lot of effort in it ;) every year she will be complaining that she don't want to hold the reunion dinner at our house but when time come nearer, she will still agree to it because all the kids and adults love her food! and me keep pestering her to do so! :3 and thus, I have to help out also ha ha ha


all the preparation work :D 

frying the most awesome chicken wing! 


fried noodles! all times favourite :3 

some of the fried food 

the steamboat ingredients! 



the kitchen was too packed that mum had to cook this in the living room! braised duck :3 

some liquor and bites for the relatives later on 

some chinese new years goodies! 

and this is for bai bai when the clock strike twelve! 

thanks dad for packing the house till so clean & tidy! :B

relatives started coming in at around 6-7pm. Thanks god history didn't repeat just like last year when all the relatives remember the dates wrongly and no one came for the reunion dinner :/ 



luo hei! 

 I have to say this but it was a little bit bored, I don't have cousin around my age and boyfriend was not there to accompany me ):  no gambling session as well so omg imagine how bored I am ): after everyone done with the food, we had our luo hei session! :D and then after that, we saw the summon auntie at the carpark, and most of my relative went off :/  anyway, boyfriend came right after he done with his reunion dinner and then some of my friends came also! hehehe at least not that bored and we went downstair for some gambling haha but end the night kinda early :/


First day of Chinese New Year


I don't have much relative in singapore, only three families from my father side and the reunion dinner sum up everything. but thanks god, I have a boyfriend who have a extremely big family/relatives and his parents allow me to follow them :D but only to his grandparents sides but that's good enough. at least my new year won't be so bored haha



went to his grandparents' house at bukit timah :) gambling session, mahjong and also buffet catering with all my favourite food! :3 we stayed all the way to 9pm plus! and then we went to Amos' house for second gambling session with some of our friends! :D 



boyfriend's OOTD for first day! Don't have my photo because he's so bad at it ): 


fun & awesome night. had a good laugh throughout the whole night haha head back home at around 4am :3 

Chinese New Year second day

Mummy and sister went to sentosa for some flower show. Didn't tag along because I was going to boyfriend's grandparent house again :B

some photo taken before going :)







my eye lashes extension was spolit ): sigh should have do it closer to new year instead ): 

OOTD for second day! :3

so again, gambling, mahjong and buffet catering at his grandparents house again :D 


His OOTD 

the super huge dog at the backyard! :D 

left around 8pm plus and went to sengkang for another night of gambling session! but then something happened and we had to end the night early ): 


The third day

No plan for that day so decided to go out for a movie session with boyfriend. but before that, went to some random beauty salon at far east to remove all my eye lashes extension because it dropped till so messy... and I'm kinda of regret now... should have done the touch up instead of removing everything sigh 

anyway, watched ah boys to men! so awesome! remind me of the period when boyfriend was in BMT!   so memorable and glad that we manage to make through those tough period! :) oh and super love the sergeant Ong in the movie! :B


OOTD for the day 





Ok that's sum up my new year celebration! :D manage to win around $100 throughout the whole gambling session! and JJ won 4D & Toto two days straight but it just a freaking small winning lol anyway have to thanks boyfriend if not my new year would be bored like hell ha ha ha! Ok Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment