Monday, February 4, 2013

2 0 1 2

Hi, I know it's kinda late but here's a summary about 2012. Actually I already wrote a very long post about 2012, but decided not to post it up.

I know I blogged extremely little during 2012 and I already can't remember most of the things I have done. so yup, finally got a job on the end of feb which I'm still currently on. love this job a lot and I really don't feel like giving up this job at all. I know I don't get bonus, I don't get pay raise, I don't have room for promoting, but I still love it. Just want a simple one that can get me through, keep some savings and ready for my future plan :) 

went oversea four times in 2012, bangkok on may, chengdu on august, kl on november and genting on december. too good. up&down during all these oversea trips and yet I still enjoy it to the fullness. blogged about all these oversea trip except the chengdu one because there were just too much photo that I am so damn lazy to blog ha ha ha. never mind lucky sister blogged about it and I can just read back whenever I want :3 

went to several friends 21st birthday, I almost broke buying all the presents oops haha but you know it was really awesome seeing all your friends turn 21st and realise how much they have grown ;) 
and finally celebrated my 21st and I'm so touched that the celebration was quite a success despite all the rushing. thank you  my friends :) 

 relationship between boyfriend is good, nothing dramatic happened haha but then, few months back, we almost break up. but thankfully, we salvage it and still happily together. omg that's very summarized. actually I forget what happened already haha. anyway I still wanna thanks boyfriend for tolerating my super bad temper and attitude. I know I am always so nasty toward you and yet you still always treating me so nice and come back again and again. thanks for treating me like a princess and attend to my every need thanks baby :')

oh finally do my braces after dragging for like 6 years? can't wait for 2 years later and see my beautiful straight teeth he he he 


relationship between my family was awesome & good. except that we are still always argue over money issue, but other that, family bond are going great! :D sister and I are still always so loving and crazy. the one who always giving me surprise and brighten up my days :3

life is still so dull and boring. work work work everyday, late night outing on weekends, and nothing else. Not rich enough to have an exciting one. ha ha ha but it's okay I'm happy enough with all the friends, family, and boyfriend around :')


not gonna set any resolution for 2013 because I know I'm gonna fail real badly. Just want to save a huge sum of money and not gonna go oversea this year but I guess its kinda hard :( sister gonna force me go oversea with her haha


that's all for now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment