Saturday, September 1, 2012

This space is so lack of update D: By right, I could blog everyday but due to my laziness and boring life so well... been staying at this job for 6 months already? And I really love this job of mine so much. How I wish I could just stay here like forever but is impossible I guess haha still really hope to open my own business in the future. 

Relationship between boyfriend and I are doing geat :D hehe still as sweet and lovely :) Really feel very bliss that boyfriend army is 8-5 everyday and so he could spend more time with me! Please hope he won't get post out all the way till he ORD! 9 months left for him! Been together for 41 months already, and there's really nothing much to do together. Just maybe 1 or 2 of the weekday, he would come to my workplace and find me after he book out, then go and have dinner or go to my house straight to stay then next day early in the morning book in from my house. I know this would be more difficult for him lah because my house is far from his camp and he usually couldn't sleep well because my bed is too small for both D: and so everytime he would end up rolling down to the floor ha ha ha. and our weekend would always spend aimlessly unless there's some event going on. but still I have to say, thanks baby for being such a nicest man ever. Treating me like a princess and never once shout at me, give me attitude, throw tantrum at me in this 41 month, never once. This is amazing, I don't even know how he did it -___- How can he be so patient and endure all my nasty temper and bad attitude hahaha someone must give him an award.  


Ok anyway, went for a 8 days oversea trip 3 weeks ago! I will update about it soon I hope? There's so much photo that just make me even more lazy to update D:

so yea, byebye!
oh, there's this white fluffy cat that I love ever since I started working at here, and this few weeks she started coming to my office and now she sleep on my leg everyday! feel so loveeeeee! Can I just bring the cat home? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment