Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friends

Sometimes I look back and think, hey those memories isn't fake right? I don't even know it's been how long already since we have been in this state, stranger. How can we take it like nothing have happened, like we didn't experience all those together at all. It's really upsetting. I hate misunderstanding. Misunderstanding is always the biggest factor that take people apart. I know I am not the greatest friend of all. Maybe I just don't know how to keep a good friendship after all. What's exactly went wrong? How I wish we could be like last time. Those moments were so awesome, so wonderful and I didn't expect that we would end up this way. Went through the best and the worst, all the ups and downs, I once treasure this friendship so much. We went through so much seriously. Why does it end up so awkward now? Friend, it's so hard to come by and no one wish to go away. But sometimes, people just come and go no matter how great we used to be. But silently, I still wish we could be just like how we used to be, even though I don't know how long it going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment