Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Final post for BKK trips

Day 3

Woke up at 7.30am for the breakfast buffet! Really can wake up that early during oversea trip! Different selection of food everyday for the breakfast!







haha forever stupid face!


Head back to our hotel room and prepare as fast as we could for another shopping day!



was already on our way out and this sister of mine suddenly stomach ache and her room was having room service so she came to my room and used the toilet! haha



forever on MTV channel! haha




immediately wore new clothes from my buying the previous day! :D


took tuktuk again to Platinum Mall! I think we are super addicted taking Tuktuk but I always get the bad seat because they said I'm the smallest size and asked me to sit the side of that hard seat D:





Platinum Mall 1 on that day! The mall is crazily huge! Took like 1hour 30 mins to cover the whole level ! D: I already bought a lot of things at level 1 D: Anyway, was so lucky that I decided to check my phone and realised that sister and her boyfriend spam message me because they wanted to have lunch already! if I was late by a few more minutes, they would already go for lunch themselves! haha went to the top level food court and had our lunch over there! Had some unhappiness while ordering my food. So sorry for being so picky and baby had such an hard time ordering for me! And I started to throw temper hahahaha but got better when I started eating heh bought mango sticky rice from there and it was good! such a big difference from Singapore's that caused me to have a bad impression for mango sticky rice haha

Went to level 4 instead after having our lunch because there will be more stuff for guys at that level and poor baby haven't bought much thing yet! So I shall be a good girlfriend and accompanied him shop. but bad because it's going to be my turn to carry all the bags and stuff while he is shopping boo D: really respect baby for carrying all the stuff for hours because my shoulder started to ache after like 30 minutes and I keep complaining oops. and baby is even more fickle-minded than me! ONE ITEM HE CAN THINK FOR SO LONG D: seeeeeee, don't want to change more money D: keep going back to the same shop after walking away ohmannnnn and spend like 2hours at level 4 D: End up only manage to cover a bit of level 2 & 3 and we have to go off already!


and once again, sister and her boyfriend gave up shopping halfway and chilled at this cafe! haha and we bought mineral water like again!


leave the place sadly at around 7pm?





Went back to hotel to put down our stuff and we took tuktuk(again) to MBK! and we shopped for phone casing! I manage to find a iphone casing with card & photo holders! super in love with it and so convenient! and change screen protector to red leopard prints :D manage to buy one ipad cover for my brother! and we were so anxious because the shop started closing one by one!

Took tuktuk back to our hotel area and we went to one of the road side stall for dinner!



look at the Iphone that I'm holding! that Iphone casing! best choice ever! :D After I come back to singapore, I just put my ezlink card in there and I no longer have to dig my bag for ezlink card! It's so convenient because my handphone is always on my hand and I can just tap and board/alight the bus! so good I swear!



Anyway while we were having troubled ordering food due to the communication problem, this kind man from Singapore came up to help us! He introduced us all the nice food and helped us to order because he know how to speak thai! so awesomeeeeeeeee and he told us a few places to visit too! love bumping into kind people oversea! that's just brighten up our mood man! :D




the food that we ordered! some of the dishes is not in there because we finished up already slurp
and it's only cost us 600 baht! SO CHEAP AND AWESOME! I keep compliment non stop as I eat!
How can such a small stall cook such an awesome food! So in love with thai food ! :D








Went to try out another thai massage salon after we were done with our dinner! :D
the one that massage for me is damn good! all the ache from walking the whole day just went away! sister was so upset because her one was just like touching and pressing her leg only! haha


happy jiajun! haha





back to hotel after massaging! shopping loots for the day!

washed up and head to sister room once again for discussion! and sister was so upset because most of the shorts she bought could not be wore and she keep did not want to give up and keep buying! so cute of her haha that's mean all the shorts she cannot wear can give me hiak hiak back to my room and knock out at 3am haha

Day 4

Woke up slightly late because we decided to go out to have our breakfast instead! haha





Prepared and off we go! and before I left the hotel, I went to the buffet line to grab a sugar bread! Had one bite and realise that there was a lot of dead ants on top! I SWEAR I WAS DAMN DEPRESSED! WHY GOT ANTS OHMYGOD FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF. I didn't feel that disgusted but more on being sad because the bread was so delicious and I had to throw it away! D:

Took a cab to Chinatown and it cost us 100 baht! Feel a bit cheated because I don't think it cost that much! D: Chinatown was kinda huge and we didn't know where to start so we just wandered around! haha


The weather was damn hot and I walked until quite angsty! haha bought some street food to eat and it was a bad choice because baby and I started to diarrhea non-stop after that! D:
went to this shop and they sell a lot of cute pouch and key chain! gift time! bought quite a lot of it (till now, I still haven't passed it to my friends haha)

some photos taken at chinatown :D






oh this super adorable puppy! SUPER CUTE AND FLUFFY! so wanna kidnap the dog back !


actually our plan to chinatown was to eat breakfast at this shop recommend by the uncle previous day and have bird nest & sharkfin! but we spend so much time hunting for the shop and we were mad hungry so we gave up in the end! Went to random restaurant to have our bird nest & sharkfin!

Ok I hate bird nest so baby & I only had sharkfin.




Adrian and Jiajun started taking the vege and onion and ate non-stop! gosh



Like rabbit seriously! haha



Our shark fin!


and we add in the ingredient to our preference! :D


The sharkfin is damn awesome! seem like the best sharkfin I ever had! Manage to drink like 3 bowls and we finished it to the last drop! worth the price seriously!
Sister and her boyfriend really can enjoy! they ordered second class bird nest because they still left a lot of money! haha

So we concluded that there's no much thing to walk at Chinatown so we decided to head over to the Four Face Buddha! The waiter at the restaurant is so nice, he accompanied us and walked all the way to hire a reasonable cab for us, some more the weather was so hot and he was so willingly to help us! Thank you once again nice people!

Fell asleep in the cab, don't know why I feel mad tired! The uncle alighted us at this mall ( no idea what is it). Was trying to find the exact location but we went inside the mac out of sudden! and decided to have our lunch over there!



big fries :O





that's the mall and the macdonald we had haha


Manage to find the Four Face Buddha and after done praying, we head off to Union Mall! :D It was around 20 minutes away from there!

















Had to change to MRT line to reach UnionMall. and their token is so cute! :D



I swear baby is damn irritating! keep imitating the announcement in the train! In his irritating slang haha!
A lot of people keep mistaken baby as thai because of his tanned skin! Is like the people keep approached baby and asked him something then baby was like whuttttt! hahaha 

Hi Union Mall!




Union Mall was actually quite a good shopping mall! But I didn't buy a lot of things because I was low on cash! D: super upset man! Only manage to buy a heels(FINALLY), and 2-3 more clothes!

had some coffee break at A&W. hohoho first time having A&W! but I ordered a coffee float instead because I hate root beer! The waffle is good and I asked them to put a lot of chocolate syrup for me :D







and something epic happened man! We walked out of the cafe and was about to walk away then baby suddenly asked where's the wallet! THEN I WAS LIKE OMG IT'S ON THE TABLE and he immediately rushed inside the cafe! Lucky he manage to take it back before the waiter cleared the table! HAHA OMG SERIOUSLY HEART ATTACK. Imagine he didn't check and we just left and that's it! say goodbye to everything! All my atm card, I/C, money, key is inside! OMG COUNT MYSELF SO LUCKY!

bought this mochi at some random shop! the chocolate flavour is still the best!



shopped around for a few more hours and went to the night market outside the mall! it was damn small and was kinda disappointing D: but we bought the most awesome mango sticky rice ever! even nicer than the one we tried at the food court!

Went back to the union mall and did pedicure! I swear this is damn frustrating! don't even know how to explain to them that I want to do pedicure! End up went to some random shop and lucky it turn out to be quite ok and it was dirt cheap! haha sister get tempted and join me for the pedicure session also hehe




Took a cab back to our hotel area and it only cost 90 baht despite the long journey. Now after we did some calculation, we feel we were damn stupid to take tuktuk to travel around because taking a cab is so much cheaper! D: ah just take it as an experience because tuktuk is so much fun! haha

Went to another road side stall near our hotel for dinner! Sister said it's the last night and she want to enjoy big feast! So we ordered quite a lot of food hehehe




only remember to take photo halfway eating thus that's explain the photo below! HAHA and again, I NEED TO SAY, THE FOOD IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. OK that's all. This one was even cheaper than the previous night!



Went back to the first massage salon we went when we first came, no, not because that one was better but because it was only literally beside our hotel haha Kinda sad the same girl massage me again ( the one who wore pyjamas on my first visit) because I wanted to try other people skills. baby was so poor thing because he got a guy to massage and the guy seem like wanting to break his leg and some more baby sprained his ankle before and haven't fully recover and end up, his ankle is being sprained again! poor little thing. He's damn joke la, was in pain yet keep quiet and did not want to let the person know!

Back to hotel room after that and started to do all the packing! SO SAD IT WAS THE LAST NIGHT ALREADY! How can time pass so fast! D:

Ok so, this is all the stuff I bought throughout the whole trip! ok maybe not everything is in there. haha



and this is combined together with baby's! covered the whole bed haha!



hi sister! ^_^




something unpleasant happen after that! seriously spolit the whole trip sighhhhhh D: oh well..

Head to bed that night at around 4am!


Day 5

Thing got even worse that morning! I SWEAR I REALLY BURST OUT IN ANGER. ok fine. Prepared and did the final packing and check out at around 10am. Put our luggage at the concierge and took a tuktuk (like again even we know it is expensive) to Platinum Mall. No idea why we went there again haha.

Took a photo outside our hotel!







Baby wanted to try this really awesome and popular donut introduced by his friend but he totally forget the shop name so end up we tried Mister Donut instead. haha (actually the right shop is at siam paragon fuck)

nevermind convinced myself that mister donut is awesome too haha



Shopped around and bought a few more stuff again! we even went to change singapore money because we went out of cash totally. How crazy we are oh man.

had lunch at mac again!





and I had this meal. This is nice! How I wish Singapore have this too! D: Why Singapore Mac so plain and boring one!


\

THIS IS ONLY ACCESSORIES I BOUGHT AT BKK. HOW COULD I. But I really did not eye on any nice accessories and only this caught my eye! such a waste that I didn't buy a few more! D:






Bye Platinum Mall, I will visit you again for sure sniff


heh heh



Tuk tuk back to hotel to collect our hotel. So sad to leave the place sigh D:
Book a cab to airport beforehand and it cost us 400 baht! cheaper than we came.



My mum scam me D: She told me that the traffic will jam very badly to airport and asked me to go like 3 hours earlier ._. end up, we reached airport in like what, 30 mins? Fuck up feeling








Check in and collected our air ticket first. Oh yay got window seat this time round but I can't get to sit because my sister want it again! why am I so good why not older sister give in to younger sister why sister whyyyy D:




Walked around and went to buy ice cream from here! :D



Happy baby with ice cream! ^^


Then we went inside Black Canyon Coffee to chill. Was so hungry and wanted to order some food but we were cashless so poor thing D:



The wait is really killing and after like 1-2 hours, we finally get to check in. damn tiring of waiting here and there D:



at the boarding gate! GOODBYE THAILAND GOODBYE BKK!




manage to take more photo in the plane this time round








there was a lot of lighting on the flight back! Didn't manage to catch it with camera haha




Ordered food on plane! :D


sorry for the bad photo because I was damn excited to eat the food! hahaha


Reached Singapore at 9.30pm? Super funny at the custom because this security came up to baby and speak to him in malay! then baby was like I look like malay meh! and the people started to laugh haha! poor thing, in thailand people mistaken him as thai and in singapore people mistaken him as malay! oh man who ask you so tanned!

So sad daddy didn't come and fetch me! they were enjoying buffet at Shangri la! D: damn it that we missed the buffet! Out of so many days, no idea why does it crash into our trip! D:

Took a cab back home and baby continued his journey back to CCK. The fare was so expensive uh!

ok done done done.
First trip to bkk, first plane ride with baby, and so on
It was really awesome despite the bad thing happened on the last day.
Thanks baby for making an effort to take leave and accompanied me for this trip
Thanks baby for planning nicely for all the days trip and so on,
Thanks baby for carrying all my shopping bags and did all the things as I requested,
Thanks baby for staying near me in the hotel room even though it was just a few steps away because I was so scared to be left alone in the room,
Thanks baby for waiting for me to fall asleep first every night no matter how tired you are,
Thanks baby for listening to me whine, complain, throw temper and give in to me
aw so much love heh

I know I complain a lot because I paid for your air ticket, for your hotel, for most of the things we spend at there, but at the end of the day, just forget what I ranted alright. I'm really willingly to pay for all those even though how much I complain. Because of how good you have taken care of me and entertained me so much during the trip! Thank you and I love you. And I hope there will be more oversea trip for us and I shall work hard and earn more money hehehee



1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing! My Samsung phone had no where to hook the cellphone charm onto, so I just bought a case and used that. I love charms, and it's a must have on my phone for me! ;)coques iphone 4

    ReplyDelete