Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bangkok trip day 1




Hello! After 3 weeks from our return, here's the post I have promised! :D
Ok so here's our thailand trip story!

Day 1, 6th May 2012 Sunday

All of us woke up at 7.30am,(damn early I swear) prepared, did the last packing and took a cab to airport! We reached very early and the counter haven't even opened yet! was super troubled whether we should wait and get our ticket first or to have breakfast first. We got no idea how long we have to wait so eventually we had our breakfast at Mac first! End up after we purchased our breakfast, the counter opened! ohman we had to eat our breakfast anxiously because we scared we might get a bad seat!

few photos taken at the airport! :)


 





Sigh, we really got a bad seat! no window seat for us! D: thought that if we got a window seat and baby would let me sit beside window, but now none of us get to sit beside window!

no much photo taken on the plane because I'm having bad hair day! and baby keep sleep throughout the whole ride! so sister and I keep entertained ourselves because her boyfriend also keep sleeping! haha




arrived at thailand airport at around 1.20pm (thailand time). I swear we really rushed all the way because I wanted to rush to the Chatuchak market as everyone told me that they closed at around 6pm!



We rushed to check out, collected our luggage, bought a sim card for our handphone. We bought a $699 baht package let allow us to message, phone call, use internet. I forget what's the limit but we manage to last throughout the whole trip. And finally took a cab to our hotel! Now I feel damn cheated because we took a 700 baht taxi ! D:

Choose Bangkok City Hotel and I really love it a lot! :D My room is being upgraded heh so baby and I got quite a big room!
The bed is huge and the bathtub is damn awesome! Seriously enjoy my stay at here!

 



Unpacked our stuff and made our way to chatuchak market! by then it was already 4pm D:

In the train :)


Reached and immediately started shopping like mad heheh. the weather is damn hot and super crowded! Thanks baby for being so patient :) Damn surprised that I shopped until 8pm and the market still opened! is it because it's a public holiday that day? :o so lucky I can say! manage to buy quite a handful of things :D

Took the train back to Siam station! walked around hunting for food.
And we chose this restaurant :D Kinda expensive but the food is really awesome so I guess it's really worthwhile!



 



Our food! :D This cost us 1000 baht! haha


Did some shopping outside the Siam station as there's flea market along the road! bought a few more items before heading back to hotel!

My loots for first day!


washed up and sister and her bf came to our room to discuss our plan for next day!

Day 2

Woke up at 7.30am for breakfast buffet at our hotel lobby!
The breakfast is good, at least to me! There were quite a lot of selections and I love the bread the most!



 

went to visit the swimming pool after our breakfast. kinda disappointing as it was small and dirty haha so no swimming for us boo D:



We stayed at 16th floor and this is our view from the level! :D

 

Head to our hotel room and prepared for the day! :D
I swear baby love the tv so much! forever stuck in front of the tv! ): There are a lot of channel on the tv in this hotel, unlike other old hotel which only have like 10 channels? but we only watch the MTV channel which is already good enough haha

Met sister in her room after we done and off we gooooo

 

TO MASSAGE! Just outside our hotel! hehe I know it's weird to do massage early in the morning! so this lady who just woke up from her sleep help me massage in her pajamas! She's damn cute and look really young but her massage super power!  Sister's bf does not love massage so only the three of us hehe



Then, we took tuktuk to Platinum Mall! :D



Some photo outside Platinum Mall



We had our lunch opposite Platinum Mall, One of the road stall which sell really awesome and cheap chicken rice! The meat is tender, and they have this really special sauce that goes with the chicken rice slurp I'm already drooling by describing it. And the soup is the best! Other chicken rice soup is tasteless but this one is really good! Thanks baby's friend for such a good introduction!



Started our crazy shopping at Platinum Mall 2 after the lunch! Have so much bargaining and all the clothes is so pretty and cheap! I think I really shopped like some mad woman! how can any lady resist to such awesome shopping mall! I guess I really in my own world shopping around heh thanks baby for helping me to carry all my shopping bags!

Sister and her bf didn't really shop haha so they chilled at this cafe halfway through. They were super relaxing and enjoying here and make feel like some crazy auntie shopping outside haha!
Went to this cafe to find them and we only ordered a mineral water haha


Manage to conquer the whole Platinum Mall 2 by evening time! took a tuktuk back to our hotel to put down all our stuff, washed up a bit and we head to MBK for our dinner!
Oh anyway, that day was sister's bf birthday! So we went to this restaurant to celebrate his birthday!



hehe something to declare, it's my first time having this type of buffet! And I ate like there's no tomorrow! one plate after one plate and we ate for like 2 hours straight haha




Wanted to shop awhile at MBK, but by the time we finished eating, most of the shops had already closed D:
end up we went back to the siam market and shop again! Head back to the hotel around 11pm!

tadah! my loots for second day! :D
and baby and I bought this same singlet! :D


Head to sister's room and again, we discussed our plan for the next day which was really headache because we realise that we did not have much time left and we got so much place to go! sigh sigh should have go for more days instead!

Ok end of day 1 & 2 !
day 3 & 4 & 5 in the next post!

* Some photos are taken by SLR whereas some are by Iphone so that's explained the different quality of the photo in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment