Tuesday, April 17, 2012


I'm so sorry that I have abandoned this site of mine once again. I wanna go back to blogging so much but I just fail everytime. life is back on the right track for me i guess. After jobless for like 3months, I finally find a new job, and this is the b e s t job ever. I have never love a job so much before in my life. I'm reaching third months of working and I have never dread of going work at all. I'm looking forward to work and I'm so much happier working at here. People is good over here, environment is great, and I'm really satisfied. Would really love to work long term at here, commit as much as I could and put in all the efforts at here I swear. oh anyway, I'm working at The Stable MMA. come visit and join if you can :D

but I'm still having a lot of money issue problem, thanks to that 3 months of being jobless! k,nvm shall put that aside! I'm going to bkk next month w sister, her bf and hopefully my boyfriend. hotel booked, air ticket booked and baby still can't confirm his leave. praying so hard that baby can really make it! I don't wanna waste the ticket and all the money :( and most importantly I don't wanna be a lightbulb! haa ohmygod I really can't wait! this plan finally happen after 3 years! I swear I gonna shop like a mad woman! 

Finally reached 3 years w boyfriend. but we didn't have any big celebration at all because baby only get to book out after 5pm and I have to work until late on that day. Only a simple dinner at some Japanese restaurant at the airport because I have to fetch my instructor. haha I'm swear we ate until damn fast because I was so afraid that I could not make it to the gate in time and would miss the instructor! 

ok I shall wish all the best to myself, my career and everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment