Friday, April 27, 2012

pretty things





Happy 37th Months to our love! I know I will never thanks enough, but I really appreciated for what we have and bring us to what we are today. love you my love :) 
We had our singing session at scape kbox! baby's singing is still the most awesome! Dinner at Sakae Sushi after that! 


caught a minion w 3 tries ! ;D

hi dear sister, so long didn't blog about you and post your photo here. heh love you ;D
getting less and less time with sister due to our work schedule! sometimes it's really an excitement to meet her and I really love how crazy we message each other everyday! *squeeze your chubby face*


few weeks back, we attended hwanling's 21st birthday chalet! it was a blast! bbq, catering, cake cutting session, drinking games, water bomb and all the awesome catch up with our dear friends! Hope she really enjoyed everything and especially, our present for her! 14years of friendship, love you:D



and yay here's my red hair that I dyed few weeks back! now, it kinda fade away already D: 

hehe say hello to ben's puppy, Kok Lok Yok (mean sweet & sour pork). I dont' know why in the earth did he give him such a funny name! but look, he's really a cutie! wanna squeeze his face so badlyyyy! ok, shall visit him soon again heh heh 

look at the date, 9 more days to bkk trip! ohmygod can't wait! I'm going to get all hyped up! 
Bye people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment