Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy 25th months baby!
and we definitely grown up a lot.
Love you (:

(k I don't know what to write.)


so anyway, it's been two weeks since I am back from china!
have been very busy since I am back.
I will try my best to update k. gwad I guess it will be another empty promise.
oh I have been losing weight like non-stop. in total I have like lose 8kg? fmylife seriously.
I wanna gain back my weight so much. just spend another $200 on medical bill again.
nose inflammation for I don't know how long which weaken my lung and cause me to lose weight!
k am trying to eat a lot now. so depressed seeing my weight sigh >:


no target for a time being, i guess.
still working as part time till I know what I wanna do next.
baby is enlisting in less than 2 months.
am so fucking upset seriously.
sigh. please hope everything will go smoothly!
gwad gonna plan for a oversea trip before he enlist!


k bye for now. hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment