Monday, March 14, 2011

hi china am coming


No update for weeks and now it's might be my last post
because I am flying off in like 9 hours time to my dear grandparents village for 24 days.
Normally, I would be super excited, jumping here and there waiting to fly! but I am not. sigh. Thanks to you boyfriend. I guess I will really miss you. happy to see this? Please take good care of yourself when I am not around. I will try my best to keep in contact w you everyday k? Behave yourself, and wait for me k? I put lot of trust in you. Thanks for doing your best to accompany me every single day for these few weeks. Really love it (:

Hi china, I'm coming. heee hope the internet connection at there will be good. I guess I will update blog every single day over there :> hi cow, duck, chicken, cat, dog, sheep, i'm coming ^^ hi all my relative at there, I'm coming. 3 years of not seeing you, how much I miss you guys man. I will enjoy the 3 weeks at there to fullness because I really got no idea when will I be coming again.

oh man, I will really miss all the food in singapore! k hope I won't miss out bringing anything.
I will miss everyone of you! so sorry to those who I fail to meet ): really damn busy preparing and all. will make up when I come back k ^^


OH GWAD I WILL MISS YOU SNG JIAJUN !
PLEASE BE GOOD AND WAIT FOR ME K.
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment