Thursday, February 10, 2011

spell happiness


hi happy chinese new year ^^
new year is kinda good this year. have reunion dinner on the day before the eve. but couldn't collect red packet because grandpa passed away last year. hmm but food was awesome this year because it's all mum and my hard work and effort. hehe baby joined me for reunion dinner, this the 2nd year eating reunion dinner together (: eve was boring till tear. day 1 night went to tinghui's house together w sister and qing for steamboat ^^ it was great catch up w them because I haven't been meeting them like agesss. love you girls (: head to amos' house after that and it was super crowded. great because I could feel the new year mood at there. gambling session, singing session and mahjong session. awesome max I swear. thanks guys so much for the fun yea. stayed over at there and the next day, had long john sliver for breakfast w baby. oh and his mum allowed me to go to his grandpa house. super happy because like finally you know. end up baby was even more stress than me at there hehe. k shall not say much. (: cab home soon after that. accompanied my dear mum till night and my whole family drove me to baby's house. feel super love thank daddy mummy heart you. few of baby's friends were there too. we had another gambling session and baby is the big winner for the night haa. i lose all my money and head to bed early. and my cough was real bad tsk super pissed. and the next day, I woke up early and baby was still in bed. couldn't do anything and I watched some movie while waiting for him to wake up teehee. was supposed to have lunch together but a small teeny weeny argument and we went to my house without eating anything. I cooked mac and cheese upon reaching home, haa not bad I can say on my first try. bath bibi washed her cage and prepare myself for another long night again. head to kangling's house and sadly, none of the moi peeps went. so we stayed for dinner, a short little gambling session and baby and I head to ben's house for mahjong session! am the big winner for the night. won around $80 (: heh heh left around 4am and went back to kl's house. so that's pretty all for my 3 days of new year (Y) I think my bibi bring me quite a lot of luck hehe

I shall upload the photo soon k
fyp ending in 2 more weeks!
and im flying off to china like real soon!
but super duper sad because I can't go for 1 full month ):
need to rush back to attend design show! urgh
please hope it will be the success trip back!
i miss all my relatives at there and i miss staying at there real much!
I can't describe the happiness, seriously.
and I gonna scream everytime I think of it.
TIME PLEASE PASS FASTER.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK !

ps: heh heh baby don't miss me too much k ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment