Friday, January 28, 2011

Images

hehe I just upload tons of random photo up here! :D
from like last year oct to now!
photo is arranged from the latest to the oldest!

this is just yesterday, during our reshooting for fyp!




my new iphone4 cover which cost me $40! pretty crazy i know but i super love it kkz!


some random stay over at kl's house when he change his cpu and is a happy kidz :D


my fat lil bibi stupidity staring

a meet up w layyen after like almost a month? fucking miss her and we catch up a lot hee




this is I don't know when


countdown on new year and we were working!
manage to catch the firework at there! hehe
oh and quarreled w baby right after the firework.
because of some stupid reason k. haha

here's where all our tax go to.

a double date w hwanling and her boyfriend w my boyfriend !
oh and sis joined us too! thanks to hwanling's friend, we got discount to like almost everything!
and I think it's a really good trip yea! :D





some random lunch w baby before working (:
have lunch at donut factory and the food just couldn't make it.
I think they better just stick w selling donut will do.


this is on christmas day (:
joined baby and his friend at scape watching them skate !


and we went for steph's birthday celebrate at holland village!
anw baby got me a christmas present! totally unexpected can!
I thought he won't be giving me so I didn't give him! but he really did give me in the end!
feel so bad for not giving him hee
at this cafe and the food is super awesome! :D

because it sell risotto! fucking love it!

happy birthday steph! loves :D

hi another random photo of bibi
and my dad playing w it haa
oh and this my new bag get from The Editor Market !


hehe our 21th months !
we head to New York New York for lunch+dinner which we totally regret after that. ):




the food was alright only ):
totally waste money on it!



his super sad face after eating hehe super chubby
and i forget where we head after that hmmm

this one of the dating. SUPER LONG AGO NEVER DATE ALREADY I TELL YOU.

we went to watch movie, Tron. (:
and we head to Amos' house for mahjong session! hehee
my chubby b wearing my head band! hahaha

and hmm, this is from baby's parent. is a gift for me because i was hospitalized !
very grateful but a little too bad that I don't like bird nest ):

hm this's during Amos' birthday!
but b and I were working in the day.
so we joined them after our work and we chilled all the way to morning! heez
haa baby first time walking on helix bridge!
loves ^^

haa walked all the way from marina bay sand to marina square! (:

before going to work xoxo








hi another photo of bibi for you!
she love aircon haha


one of the preparation before our shooting start!
and I finally back to school after a long rest of being hospitalised hehz




haa sneakily took a photo in hospital! this is second day after my bath! haha
pale like hell uhh

hehe my favourite girls
and we love doing girly stuff on her ! hehe

a late birthday present from benedict! thank you so much! I super love it uh! heez

these were all the days thats killing me.
because I still got no fucking idea what's the problem w my health.
and I always almost faint roar
now thinking back, it was really like hell.
really fucking hate it when my skin colour get really pale.


you see, fucking pale right!
though i get better already.
but because of the really low blood count before that, now my paleness still will come back on and off and having giddiness



hmm all these i forget when, heh just post it up.



this is when i had my last haircut.
and we met up w andrew and guys .
super duper random i swear.
we went to this cafe at kallang stadium there.
and the pizza is fantastic !




hee our 20th months !
only a very very very short celebration.
initially plan to go town watch movie and have dinner.
end up, we went to novena square to have dinner at ajisen ramen and went home straight after that. haa
oh and cute little sister joined us too ^^









make me dress up for nothing. roarrrr




but it's okay because my dear baby was not feeling well.


hehe my babyteo. i think this was during some random group meeting





yea this was when we went to violet birthday chalet!
super duper crowded!
lucky got tinghui and sister accompanied me if not i sure feel super awkward!





this was like 2months back when my bibi still super small size k!
super cute innocent face! ohmygod can squeeze her face
she my birthday present from baby and my polymates! lovessss
hehe birthday surprise at midnight sharp!
thanks kehyih layyen and baby!




surprise cake from shuhui too! (:

i miss her super small size times haha
balloon from shuhui too!
hehe


and we head to uh shit i forget where to chill after that! hehe

this during the day of my birthday!
had bbq steamboat at kallang and i think 15 of us went!






super miss this type of clique outing!








left at around 11pm, rushed home for cake cutting session w my family!
but something happened, and didn't make it ):

so we just had it w ourselves ):





went to east coast park and slacked after thattttt!
and that's mark the end of my birthday! (:



haha another random meeting.
watched movie and had dinner at hongkong cafe! (:








and we went for pool and prawning after that (:

a secondary school meet up to celebrate 5 people birthdays! haha
chilled w my dear tinghui first hehe


and had dinner w the rest of them! (:





hee thanks ash for the treat! :D

baby came to find me and we had mahjong session! hehe

this was during the Halloween night when we went to sentosa for spooktacular!
I really had a big fright of my life! kinda regret going seriously ):
went w around 12 people?
I'm scare and I didn't take any photo so yeaaa hahah





hm ok actually still got quite a number of photo.
but i think its way too long back already and I guess just forget it!
all these i think got 3 months?
and seriously a lot of things happened.
from health, to family, to relationship, to friend, to work, to study.
word is not enough to describe all these.
ok let's not let this be a emotional post.

shall blog more if I can (:



No comments:

Post a Comment