Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twisthug still alive


I'm so sorry for not updating >: Tsk. So upset that I'm actually neglecting this little space of mine. I don't wanna the old good memories just flow away as time passed. I still wanna record down all the good and the bad. But you see, attachment is taking away all my times. I got so much stuff to write over here. but where's all the time? Those sweet dating with girlfriends, the times w baby and the number of outings.. Hopefully I would still have time to update it up here. So much stuff undone. And I can say, my attachment is pretty unlucky. I have no idea why. Things is just not going smoothly for me. I almost break down that day. Thank that I'm still have that little patience in me watching my video crashing on me for like 23456789 times. 7 more weeks to go. I seriously can't wait. I can't wait for every lunch break, I can't wait for 6pm to end work, I can't wait for every friday. I tell you, office work is so not me. This is gonna be the first and the last time I'm doing this. I'm still holding on to my part-time job, because that's the only way I could have savings. ohmygod I got so many things to rant seriously. AND LASTLY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR A GETAWAY! I NEEDA GO OVERSEA SO MUCH SO MUCH YEA!

OKBYE.
STAY TUNE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment