Monday, August 23, 2010

Fly like a butterfly

Ok this is like so long ago.
7th August !

Went to Vivo partyworld w baby, shuhui, sister and nic!
before that we had dinner over at Long John Sliver (:
And I swear I'm not going sing k on a weekend night!
it's so fucking expensive! >:



Have great fun w singing! (L)


oh and we booked hotel room to playyyy and nic helped us w it!
thank you so much! (:
As it was too last minute, we didn't ask much people to come down (:
Only Kangling and Ming came and together with the 5 of us !

The hotel room was not bad!
a little bit pissed off that I didn't take any picture of it! >:
card game, chilling, chatting throughout the night till morning ^^
and shuhui was the first one to sleeeep! haa
seriously have lots of fun yea !

Working next morning and it was shitttyyyy >:


Never mind about that.
Anyway on monday national day, went to Altitude w baby in the morning.
Because I got the tickets from my company (:

Level63 and 260m above sea level?
It's beautiful I swear!
And I spot my house ^^

ok Let the picture bring you along (:



This is chinatown and it look so much like toy house! so cute!




NDP rehearsal before the night ^^













lingz got the ticket too and we bumped into her!
she brought her brother along ^^






I swear the weather was damn freaking hottttt!
So, we didn't stay for long! haa










pooh high up in the sky~



were given the fan before we came up!





before we went down, we went to buy orange juice and cupcake! 45cents each only! :D








left around 2pm like that.

and we just stone all the way till we meet up w sister and layyen at far east.
had slice and we did hell load of stunt.
ok no photo here. facebook please ^^


shopped and finally get a new flatz (by then, is kinda spoiled right now already)

Head to old town white coffee for dinnneer after that!
I had chicken curry ^^


and Home after that! (:
Ok few most posts gonna up sooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment