Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shuhui's 19th birthday

SHUHUI'S 19TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Sorry for the super late post!
But i wanna wish you over here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR POH SHUHUI!
everything that I wanna tell you is in the message so yea ! ^^



ok Celebration Part two!
Head to power house in the night (:

oh and before that, I was at Vivo w baby and we walked passed this pushcart selling curler and straighter.
So the lady asked me to be her model and help attrach customers !


and thus, I HAD A CURLY HAIR FOR THE NIGHT!
BUT I'M LOVING IT AND I'M MISSING IT NOWWW! >:



hehe the curl dropped a little after that and I love it even more ^^
pardon for the self-taking photos.
because I'm really in love w it! (:












oh and that night, baby bought flaming lambo for both of us!
it was awesome ^^


fun night yea! :D
Everything stayed there! hahaha (:
stayed at mac until first bus and head back home :>


ok birthday celebration part 1!















So, the surprise for shuhui was a success! the preparation was like a war I swear! because of our busy schedule, we really had to rush like mad and done everything in a day! first, was to get that big teddy bear which sister manage to get it as she just nice get an early release from work. Then the teaser cake which was done by yiling and me! we bought pandan cake, different type of kuey and 19 pocky to represent 19 candle! after that, we rushed to make the self-made cake at icing room! I swear we just rushed here and there. When sister rushed to meet shuhui, the rest of us with the surprise on our hand almost bumped into them! Seriously thrilling and exciting! haha had dinner over at wheelock sakae sushui and present our surprise one by one! :) Hi, hope you really got a surprised by us and love it ok! :) and the ring, TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT OK! ♥
I LOVE YOU BABE !

No comments:

Post a Comment