Saturday, August 28, 2010

-








This was like two weeks ago!
Usual dating with baby!
Ok we haven't been going out together with just only the both of us for so long!

Marina square for a quick lunch at Qiji and Movie, Aftershock.
I swear the movie is damn awesome.
Totally touched my heart.
a 2 hours long movie and I seriously think it was still not enough.
It bring out the emotion and I was so affected for I don't know why.
and I couldn't stop crying even though the movie had ended and everyone had left the theater.

and I walked around Marina square still tearing.
Damn. know how much it affected me.

Ok so we wanna go Helix bridge after that but because of YOG opening ceremony, there's road closure and we couldn't go.
We end up at Singapore flyer and yea, head back to Marina square again.
oh and we missed two fireworks!

Mac next and share one meal and a hot chocolate!




totally girl's feature! haa


Heart-to-heart talk outside Marina square and it was good! :)
and Home sweeeet homeeee! (L)


oh and before the day,
we went to powerhouse!
but before that, went to Tab for photoshoot on behalf of my company! haha
Taste the food over there and it was hmm, okay. maybe it doesn't suit to my liking (:


The night was alright! nothing special or whatever oh well (:



Anyway, am doing great for SIP. but is not funny to travel all the way down to Jurong everyday. to be exact, what I am doing now is Openrice video! Every Wednesday production and everyday doing editing (: and some days there might be some shooting. Something good about it is our production is something like a food program so we get to eat all the awesome food !^^ Am satisfied with my job because all along I never thought I would be posted to any company and end up, I'm in one. Thing is good now unlike the first three weeks that the premiere pro keep on crashed on me until I almost went crazy! K 6 weeks more! and i got my first month pay! Gonna save yea for oversea! (:
But you know, I still don't think office work suit me >: Ohmygod 9am-6pm facing computer. Totally not me k! (:

Ok bye for now! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment