Monday, June 21, 2010

What a holiday


You know, I really wanna update my blog so badly.
But you see, MY HOLIDAY IS SERIOUSLY DAMN BORING TO THE MAX.
so ya :( there's nothing much for me to update.
sigh what a bad and wasted holiday. :<

I shall do a rough update yea about this pathetic one week holiday okayz :)
damn, I upload the photo sequence wrongly. I shall blog backward. ._.

Sunday

so, HAPPY FATHER DAY :>
Give daddy a big big big hug (:
was supposed to work afternoon shift only.
but last minute called to work full shift. haha
am a happy kid because that's mean more money (:
Helped lady boss to take photo for her food for like 2 hours?
my leg went numb after that. ._.
shall upload a few here when I have the chance okz (:
and I finally get my pay after dragging for so long. teehee.


Saturday

Went to Orchard with baby, oh and we meet sister and Shuhui too.
bought birthday present for baby's brother for his birthday.
and we keep walking around Heeren and Cine because we wanna compare between Flesh Imp and Praise.
damn we should go to bugis where Flesh Imp and Praise are just side by side.
End up, we got the shirts from Flesh Imp :>

Done and we head down to Yew Tee.
I just complaint all the way because I am so freaking tired and the journey is so long.
end up, I fell asleep while standing up and baby got to support me all the way. (Y) power ranger I know.

met his family at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. :)
and I am so regret ordering congee again.
I should have try other food instead man.
so, food is awesome but the service is boo.
either they forget our order or they key in the wrong order.
so well, finished and we had cake-cutting session!
and the whole place seem like ours.
we sit wherever and take whatever we like. :)

so, Happy 18th Birthday to Sng Jiabin :)


JiaJun and JiaBin :)

Gor and Alice Jie (:




with his family :D
heh went to walk around yew tee point after that.
and we didn't know that yew tee point got pet shop!
we were damn excited man!
the rabbits are soooooooo cutezx! (Y)

and his parents treated us ice cream!
dark chocolate mixed with marshmallow and brownie (Y)

wanted to find sister&shuhui after that but seem like there was nothing to do at there.
thus I went back to baby's house and rotted.
and his brother send me back home after that:>
so ya, Thanks for the treat and everything ! hehe


Friday

you tell me, what holiday is this.
we still have to go back school for class during holiday!
because we dragged our final assignment due to P3.




acting is funz!
our groups act one of the scene from "I not stupid 1"
and I acted as Terry, shuhui acted as Terry's mother, yilin acted as Terry's maid and father and layyen acted as Terry's sister.
and I accidentally used vulgarity while acting, right in front of the whole class.
Ohmygod, I seriously feel damn bad okay because I just said it right into Layyen's face!
"Shut up and eat your shit " become " Shut the fuck up... "
damn. I really feel like killing myself.
I'm seriously saying fuck like it is no longer a vulgar word to me anymore. >:
I think I'm going to stuck with this problem for long and I am gonna suffer next time.
hmmm oh well.

head back home after that to change, waited for the girls to prepare and we met at bugis again :)
shopped around and I got myself a dress like finally.
and cleaner at bugis toilet are damn fucked up.






Head to Vivo city after that to meet baby and kangling.
had dinner at Long John Sliver :)

Powerhouse next.
got in early and we stone at there watching soccer.
seem like baby is so addicted to soccer. rarrr :<

went out, slacked and back at 12am again.
Matt joined us after that.
They tried Flaming lambo. taste awesome but I didn't get to try it :<
oh and they bought graveyard too. Not as bad as I think, but still...
Kangling and Matt finished it off. Nice. haha
Ordered Jugs too. :>



club is always fun whenever Kangling is around.
He is damn entertaining man.
I think all of us almost died from laughing.
Love my girls so much :)
bumped into sister's friends and we joined them for drinking for awhile.
Time seem to be passed so fast.
Everything ended and we head to Mac.

Was too tired and I slept for like 1 hour(?) at there.
Feel so giddy and I wanna get back home so badly but can't :<
woke up, have a cup of hot milo and I felt so energetic out of sudden.
and Kangling is being our entertainer again.
laughed like fuck man. Thanks uh.



waited for first bus and we head back home ^^
succeed in not taking cab ! haha
slept for 9am to 1pm. >:


Thursday

Layyen and Shuhui came to my house to rehearse for acting final assignment. :>
and we choose I not stupid, one of the scenes.
Had lots of fun and laughter with the girls (:
Loves

and not forgetting about camwhore with webcam :D
did a lot of stunts man !
and we laughed like there's no tomorrow!










oh and baby came to join us too! together with lots of snack. Thanks honey.
hehe everyone head back home around 10pm. lovely days (:


Wednesday

Finally back to Petit Bowl to work after two weeks long.
and I'm fucking late for the 45 minutes thank so much to the rain!
Iris cheated my feeling and not even a single AVAILABLE cab can be seen.
damn. around my house area was flooded.
and bus 131 got into accident. what a nice way to start a day.

worked till 4pm.
met sister and kehyih and we went to Chijmes and work!
Kehyih's introduction.
Lucky it was not a bad one or else I gonna be pissed man. haha (:
their uniform look totally alike to Swiss's team leader's uniform.
and I keep laughed while wearing it. haha

After work met Hao, Matt and Gabe for supper! :> and Hao is the driver (Y)
had sambal sotong, stingray, kangkong at Lavender food center (:
the sotong is awesome ! :D



this is (Y)




Hao drove us to my house downstair after that and we slacked until 2am (:

Tuesday

Went back to school for I don't know why.
so ya, went to export my p3 and I finally have the soft copy now with me (:
slacked in school and tried very hard to do of my showreel but failed yea. haha
and shuhui came to our house, printed her stuff and stayed over (:
she went for SIP interview at Mediacorp . :>
Don't worry my dear. You can get it for sure :) have faith in yourself kkz
Love youuu!

and on Monday.
we went back school for screening.
what the fuck man.
9 hours of screening from 9.30am to 7pm with 30 minutes of lunch buffet in between.
why no pizza this time round :<
oh. my butt feel so numb after the whole screening. power ranger.
baby came to my school to look for me with my sandwiches (:
opposite school > dinner > chill at playround > home sweet home



OKAYZ SO THAT'S ALL FOR MY ONE WEEK OF HOLIDAY. >:



oh and here are the photos when we send Amos off to Hongkong. (:



this photo very (Y)




baby and "B" (:


ok that's all for now.
shall update again when there's something interesting happening again. haha
Good night loves

No comments:

Post a Comment