Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm just me.

Monday

21/6/2010

First of all,
HAPPY 15TH MONTHS TO MY DEAR SWEET LITTLE BABY (:
I promise I will pass you the photo card soon okay. Love you my b (:

Singing session at Teo Heng w Shuhui, sister, lingz, and kangling :>
only sang for 2hours because we were bloody late.
it was super cheap. $18 for all which mean one person pay $3.60 only (Y)
the room was small, and I mean really really really small.
but as long as we can sing, who care about the size man <:


lingz super cute. hehe




shuhui's singing is (Y)
love listening ^^
ended our session at 5pm plus.
I wanna come here again with baby! miss baby's singing :<


then we had katong laska after that(:



lingz left after that and matt joined us.
as baby was already waiting for me at PS already.
I rushed matt to eat like hell ! haha

Rushed to PS after that :>
met baby first while the rest went to The Cathay to get movie tickets first. (:

felt so bad for not having dinner together with baby as it was our 15th months.
so to make up, I bought a Oreo cheesecake for baby (:




oh and baby was so cute.he hurriedly brought me up to one of the shop at level7 just to show me this.
Our inside joke.
thanks uh baby. I can't stop laughing after that. haha

Head to The cathay to meet the rest and get our movie tickets at 9.35pm Toy story 3.
Hao joined us too and we head back to PS again to have dinner . haha
ordered mango sago <:

back to the cathay again to catch our movie.
Toy story 3 is awesome!
feel so tense all the way while watching. haha
and the ending is so touching. :)
the animation is really (Y)

met ming & san outside cathay after that. s
slacked a little while and the guys left.

oh and baby reminded me to take a 15th months photo ! haha
loves !

then Hao drove matt, shuhui, sister and I to gelyang for frog porridge .
I didn't dare to try man. feel digusting. haha
lucky Hao ordered sotong. if not Im like gonna stare at them eating. haha




head to Marina barrage to chill after that <:
great great great place to chill !
too bad baby was not there. haha








chatted about lots of thing and memories come flowing back. hmmms
head back home at around 4am plus.
thanks goodness dad didn't give us a scolding. haha
anyway thanks guys the great days ! <:
at least I done something fulfilled before the holiday end.


Tuesday. 22/6/2010

Happy 22nd birthday to JAMES BOO !
All the best to you and good luck in everything you do ! (:



haha tied my hair in blaits before I sleep.
and this is what turn out when I woke up.
ohmygod I super love the curls ! :>
this tempted me so much to perm my hair.

ok so ya, made my way down to meet baby after that.
was supposed to go down his school.
but something happened and made me so pissed off.
so met him at Clementi instead and we head to yew tee point.
so happy that I got my itouch back so at least the journey is not that bored anymore :>

once again, we bought a lot of junk food at yew tee point. haha
head to his house > watched movie > head to coffee shop to meet his family after that.
celebrating his father's birthday and the dinner is awesome.
they gave me a lot of prawns and crayfishs and I almost died after eating so much. rarr.
but still thanks so much for the treat ! (:

went to buy cake for James and made our way down to haji lane.
called shuhui and sister to come down and prepare the cake
and something epic happened.
watch this and you will know why (: haha

ok so the cake-cutting session (:
HI james hope you love the surprise though it just a simple one.
haha









ok so I ordered one apple shisha and I shared with baby (:


and the guys were playing monopoly. haha



the place is damn fucking hot, my lens is giving me problem again, I'm feeling uncomfortable and all these are making me damn mood swing.
but baby was being too sweet to me that I was not that moody anymore. haha


me with yun errr :D




hm, was feeling really bored and I just lied down there trying to get some rest.
left at around 11.30pm and I cabbed back home after that. (:

my pocket money for this week is all gone even before my school start.
nice one. I think I gonna eat grass for the rest of the week.
I need to work more. sigh >:

Ok. School offically start tomorrow.
Advanced video. what the hell is this module.
Hope it's a slack one yea.

oh anyway.
It's my grandpa's birthday.
Happy birthday my dear Grandpa.
Though I only get to see you once every three years, though we are not really close, but I still miss you.
I will see you again in half more year. wait for us to be back okay (:



PS: SORRY FOR THE IRRITATING UNDERLINE. I DON'T KNOW WHY HOW TO REMOVE. OK ACUTALLY I KNOW. BUT LOOK AT THE HTML IS KILLING MY EYES. SO I GONNA FUCK CARE. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment