Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flaw Love

Saturday

Head to baby's house early in the morning ^^
actually we wanted to head to Vivo for our usual dating, but I think it was too "usual" and I suggested something different which is, Picnic ! :D
Ok lah. We done it before but was always with friends.
so this time round, just the two of us ^^

had breakfast at yew tee point and we went to buy ingredients.
watched movie at his house and stupid baby went to sleep.
thus we only get to prepare our food at a late timing. ):

oh. we made sandwiches and aglio oilo !
it's a success ! (Y)
but that SNG JIAJUN freaking leave me alone cleaning up all the mess and his parents came back home. Thanks hur !
Ran to his room and throw everything to him . haha

and ya, we finally get everything done and leave the house for Marina barrage at 4.20pm !



stupid naruto fan.

haha caught him spacing out. heh heh


after one hour of traveling, we finally reached there !
and yay, we got ourselves a $1 ice cream from ice cream car! (Y)




and after looking at the amount of people and the amount of kite, I almost faint!

you see you see ! damn.




and so , we slowly walked up the slope . (:



LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ! >:



fat baby.



found a spot and we started to settle down.

haha freaking gay.



our picnic food ^^


and baby said, we have "Amos" here with us ! hahahah


the sandwiches ^^

he is enjoying my hand-made sandwiches until ...

he found this spoon in the sandwich !


HAHA OHMYGOD NOT MY FAULT!
I DON'T KNOW WHY DID THE SPOON END UP IN BETWEEN THE SANDWICH !
I was laughing like hell ! haha his reaction was (Y)



this is my first sandwich after a whole morning of preparation.
baby had already "stole" a few while I'm making.
don't wonder you are so fat .


and my mushroom agilo oilo ! (:
success success ! am a happy kid :D





and we spot this FREAKING CUTE HUSKY ! LOVESSSS !
such a cutie right hur (:


hi. his idiotic face. haha


and we finished it in less than 20 minutes?
then baby said, I thought we are supposed to slowly enjoy it?
laughs.

so we were too full for any more food already ):
and we took back home the rest in the end.


hehe (L)





my favourite breed (Y)

still very amazed by the number of kites in the sky.



see, I can't stop looking at this husky.


heh heh. I spot baby looking at girl .


(: time for some cam whore (Y)

he said he love this photo because can see his jaw line ! haha

I never lie. He is really a fattie :D

Don't blame me for making you to become so fat ^^



love this cute expression here from baby.


lurb lurb hahaha



:D



his slipper my flat

seem like his own album.
I spam his photos like hell !





haha no much of my photos.
and I told him next time I find boyfriend must find those who are good at photographer.
laugh. ok it's a joke baby (:



ohmy ohmy so flabby

Don't depress baby, I like ok (:



and slowly, it's night time ! (Y)


Lie down on baby's leg and we had a good chat (:

he's a asshole trying to put his leg on my face. haha


and ya, me love to do stunt lots lots ^^

some love photos ^^






our "Sweet" little spot.

packed up and left around 8.30pm (:

(:

head to PS to meet lingz, sister, shuhui, and kangling (:
impromptu decision to power house!
and I swear Low Yiling is so cutezxzxz ! :D

baby went back home as he can't go.
head down to Power house.

all went good.
but I really hate saturday crowds.
no more coming at saturday anymore I swear.
It was fun.
Kangling's roaring was what the fuck but entertaining.
our lingz is so cutee! hehe :D
coming w shuhui is always so fun (:
matt and hao were at there too (:
bumped into a number of friends (:

but we leave at 2am.
head to mac to slack and Kangling made us laughed like fuck.
thank uhs. I almost died from laughing. haha

cabbed back home after that and things doesn't end well for the day.
nah it's okay. we are all alright now.
Love you people.


and baby, I really enjoy the picnic w you.
I know you hate the ending.
but this is me. Hope you would accept what I am.
I'm playful, I'm crazy, I'm stubborn. but remember, you are still the most important one.
Love you my big fat boy (:


No comments:

Post a Comment