Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I really miss it, you know.

I really miss my grandparents' hometown
I miss the life over there.
This is 3 years ago.
Hate the thing that we could only go there once every three years because we need three years to save that amount of money to go there.


i miss every morning we helped out farming..


i miss the cute little puppies that never fail to make me laugh


i love walking near the rivulet disturbing the cows.

i miss slacking outside the old house

i miss going to the old house

i miss playing along the rivulet and trying not to fall in

i miss climbing up and look at the whole village

i miss this puppy. it's my favourite puppy amongst all.

i miss doing little stunt and sister and I started laughing

I miss the times when we had Buddhist birthday celebration

I miss the times helping in cooking

I miss the times when it's evening, we had to keep the crop.

I miss every morning, my grandparent will kill duck to make soup for us.

I miss going up to the roof top and enjoying every single moment at there.

I miss disturbing every single creature we could find there

I really miss the place.
Right now, this is the only place i want to go.
I need a getaway
I need to go there.
Here is where, I have no trouble.
The place is too good to be true.
You won't believe, I really love the place a lot.
You won't know, how good the place would let you feel.

Going there every three years is really killing me.
This year is the third year.
But I know, we are not able to make it.

I miss my grandparents, and all my relatives over there.
I promise I will go there after I have graduate.
No matter is it 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 1 month or even 2 months, I will still go.
Wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment