Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dance all your trouble away

Wednesday
2nd June



hehe I love my finger nail!
And I repeat, this is not singapore flag!
This is suppose to be like candy! nomz


so anyway, it's my brother birthday!
Happy birthday little brother!
you are 17th year old !
Ok, I'm like repeating this every year to you!
Please be more mature!
Learn to go out and explore more of the world !
Don't always keep inside the house, in your room and live with just the computer and the tv !
and you better pass your O level this year ! (:

had dinner at home and mummy cooked lots of delicious food ! (:
had cake cutting session after that (:







loves !


prepared and before I leave house, I have a quarreled with mum again !
Fucking pissed off that I leave house straight away.
went downstair to meet baby and gave me a super attitude face.
Thanks hur. ok whatever

waited for sister and we head to vivocity to meet shuhui ! (:
powerhouse next. wayne signed us in and ya joined him and his co for drinking.
okay I shall skip everything (: Hi shuhui, I save your face ok ! :>

It was supposed to be farewell party for Alex as he is enlisting.
but we didn't join them until they were like drunk/high/or whatever.
and Alex, you are totally wasted. (Y)

slacked outside power house for very long waiting for some one to fetch Alex home.










back inside at 2.30am and danced all the way (Y)
and my dear shuhui ! please cheeer up ok !
Its hurt seeing you like that ):
so, don't be upset alr ok !
we still love you the most !
haha and have fun healing all your bruises on your body !
I really can't stop thinking about all your " glam-ness " (:

cabbed back home after everything end.
I swear Im gonna stop clubbing for a moment (until p3 end )
heart pain for spending at all the cab fare!
Ok that's all for now (:
Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment