Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Agree much



My P3 is not going good at all.
I don't know what can I do already.
No worries. I will still complete it.
But with no much effort and heart in it anymore.

Sigh. I still don't like that fact that I'm forcing myself to do things that I'm not going to continue it in the future anymore.
I'm just going to get a Pass, get the certificate and leave this school.
Filming is not fun at all.
I rather choose to sit down in front of the screen and watch the film than to make the film for everyone to watch.


anyway, watched Sex and the city2 yesterday at The Cathay w the guys, and the usual 4 of us.
Enjoyed it and love every word being said in the film (:


and today, baby bought me a early 15th months present. haha Very Early I know. by 20days.
Thank you baby! It is a necklace with bangles from Diva! Love youuu !

Ok I know I have not been treating you really good this few days.
I am not being good and I am not doing what a girlfriend should do.
you are doting me so much that I always go overboard.
I'm stubborn and never listen to your words.
but no matter how angry you are, you won't vent on me and you are still treating me good as usual.
I am mean and I hate people to attitude me. and for that, I'm always pissed off when you give me attitude. But still, you wouldn't dare to angry with me for long I know, don't deny (:
you know I still love you much.
I rather have a no "sparkle" relationship with you than imagine life without you.
Love it when you are able to touch my heart bit by bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment