Saturday, June 12, 2010

bits and pieces

HELLO !
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING
P3 IS FUCKING OVER!
FUCK YEAH!
IT'S A NIGHTMARE.

oh well. I seriously didn't do a good one.
haa sorry to all my casts ):


so what's next?
a one week holiday!
Im gonna work my ass off !
and what about SIP? I'm not gonna care since I haven't receive any email yet. :>


some random day.
James went to open webcam with baby!
and he suddenly said baby look like snoopy and I quickly went to google the picture and match w baby!
Hmmm, seem really alike ! haha


oh and it's the first time I submitted assignment on time! (Y)
Karate kid w brandon, matt, shuhui, sister and baby in the night at marina square!
it is fucking awesome! 2hours is not enough! I wanna more! >:
let's watch it again! (Y)

yoshinoya after that and only shuhui eat.
all of us were damn broke alr.


and we went to helix bridge and chill.
but baby went back home and didn't tag along!
why my virgin trip to helix bridge not w you > :
ok fine. anyway it's a great place to chill!
shall come here again w baby! (:


oh and he randomly send me this photo and i just update haha
he bought this new shirt!
and friday
I'm damn fucking angry that I am not asked to work.
seem like I put my schedule for nothing.
what the point for sending my schedule when I get none of the day to work?
I am seriously in need for money!
I'm serious in aiming 1k in my bank within two months.

no work mean meeting baby.
went down to NP to look for baby and his friends drove us to Lot1!
haven't been to Lot1 for months! haha

had pepperlunch for dinner :>
walked around and we watched shrek3.
the aircon at there like free only.

oh anyway I thought my allergic to cold was okay already.
end up it still act up. damn.

I tell you. shrek3 is freaking cute to the max !
and I love this the most.
baby said I look like this face because I always give this innocent look when I asked him to do things for me (Y)
Haha
awesome. I love the show even though I didn't watch 1 and 2 .
oh and it's really look like universal studio, the far far away city thus I'm so excited while watching it. haha


slacked outside Lot1.
and we bought a lot of junk food ! haha


thank ah baby for this photo.

oh anyway, the jacket that I'm wearing is the birthday gift that I gave him.
so happy that he is wearing everyday to school :>


sudden craving for candies and we went to buy this (Y)

baby send me back to novena after that.
Thank you love!
but he keep complain because he missed his world cup show >:


okay right now I'm at baby's house.
picnic later on.
and we are going to prepare the picnic food !
big fat dumb baby is sleeping like a pig now.
and his leg is like hanging up in the air.
ohmygod. really look like a big baby.

I shall go disturb him man.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment