Monday, May 31, 2010

Stranger

Another week had passed again.
Time seem to pass really fast ):

Did my editing on Mon & Tuesday.
Not good at all I must say.
Sigh. I think I'm going to do damn badly and I'm going to fuck care.
Mon head to Vivo City with baby, sister & Shuhui to collect her stuff after editing!
Had superdog & toastbox for dinner!
Chilled and back home (:

Tuesday after editing, went to opposite school w James,Kangling,Lingz,Kin&sister for dinner at prata shop!
Seriously, when was the last time that we gathered and had dinner together?
Looked at how much things have changed..
Ate tissue prata and I left first to Novena to meet baby!
and so, I had a second dinner with baby at Long John Silver!
Ok I only watched him (:

walked a little while and slacked outside Novena.
We went super high playing with itouch games! (Y)
back home after that! (:
and I had my third dinner!
Told mummy I had three dinner alr and she asked me whether I want fourth one or not which is to eat two bowl of her dinner! so cute of her hur (:

Wednesday

Had Interim 1 and I think my one suck real badly!
and this make me super moodless ): ok whatever.
opposite school for lunch. one whole steamed chicken rice with five people!
back to school, slacked, opposite school again, head to novena and meet baby together with james and sister!
Kfc dinner for baby and James! haha
and head back home after that ! (:

Thursday

Acting class in the morning!
I thought I couldn't do it but end up I did ! Happy!
and watching everyone act make my day!
Super cute and funny! (Y) Haha

After that I was super tired that I fell asleep at hereafter!
Bernard messaged and I decided to go down to work.
back home change and daddy fetched me to work (:
Kinda stupid that I worked from like 2.30pm to 6pm and I have to rush off already.
Waited at Novena station for Shuhui and Yilin for one hour
One hour you know. and I was really pissed.
Ok but still, Sorry for the bad temper and attitude.

Rushed now to Jackson square for some survey briefing.
and baby waited for me outside there. Thank you! (:

head back to Toapayoh for dinner.
slacked a little while and back home(:

Friday
Worked morning shift with sister!
This is like the first time we head to work together at Petit bowl !
loves loves!
work was alright. was feeling sleepy most of the times ):
ended work at 6.30pm and rushed all the way down to East Coast Park
Ok we cabbed down. Nice. oh baby was already waited for us at United Square since like 5pm?
Haha



Met Derrick, Kin, Caiyun and Lingz at the ECP steamboat as Derrick is treating us because we helped him for his fyp ! like finally yea!
Steamboat was great but the choice of food was so little!
but still, I love it! the beef and the fish is awesome!
and I fried maggie mee until it taste like agilo oilo ! (Y)
Left first as we need to rush to powerhouse before Eleven!

Back home to change
and something real bad happen.
oh well, I shall not say much.
BUT I'M REALLY FUCKING ANGRY !
Ok that's all.

Prepared and head to Vivo to meet shuhui, Amos and Jason!
Powerhouse and we opened two bottles! (Y)
And Alan joined us.
drank and danced most of the times!
It's the best night ever and I think it's because of the people you went with!
It's actually a farewell party for Amos(my "B") as he is leaving for Hongkong for 3 freaking months! ):









the guys were really drinking a lot man!
Amos get drunk and he was damn funny!
dancing was great all the way to the end! (Y)

but when I found out baby get drunk too, I was so pissed off!
because he fucking promise me that he won't drink a lot!
and you know what's the fucking problem?
I have to look after him, but this is not the big problem.
The biggest problem is, I CAN'T FUCKING BRING HIM BACK TO MY HOUSE.

I was really damn angry can.
He was supposed to look after me
but I didn't get drunk and end up it was him who get drunk!
Went to Mac and rest and baby vomitted! thank hur!
But then I was laughing because he vomit like a fountain!


super drunk Amos "B"!

And super drunk baby!
cabbed back home.
and I THINK I'M THE WORSE GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD EVER
I COULDN'T BRING HIM IN TO MY HOUSE
AND I HAD TO LEFT HIM OUTSIDE MY HOUSE FOR 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES AND THEN I COULD ONLY BRING HIM IN.
YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M FEELING REALLY SHIT.
SIGH SIGH SIGH. UP TILL NOW I'M FEELING FUCKING BAD IN MY HEART.
I really didn't want to do this ok.
I can't bring him back to his house
I can't let him go else where.
I can't bring him into my house.
and Let's the only thing I can do.
Because before hand we had already planned this,
and he said he would stay outside my house until my parents left and he would come in.
but end up, he get drunk.
Plan still carry on, but he is drunk.
Sigh Thank hur for making me feel bad.
):

but he got his punishment!
he had a very bad hangover in the morning!
Haha Serve him right!

Woke up at 11am and prepared to go Airport!
Met all his classmates and we made a card for him (:
hope I can get all the photos soon ! (:
Took photo all these and we send him off at 3pm!
Upsetting moment!
the situation could really make me tear too.
3 months you know!
Hug goodbye with Amos and left!

head to T3 to have lunch.
bought baby porridge but he didn't even eat half of it!
sigh sigh sigh. look at yourself man.



I didn't have any mood to go other where else thus decided to send him back home.
went back my house to take all this stuff
and I think I look like a thief.
had to fucking sneak in and out of the house
sigh. seem so stranger right now.. ok fine.



cabbed down to baby's house
and glad that he's feeling much more better.
watched kungfu panda after in the evening, went down to yew tee point with baby to take away dinner for his family!

hehe missed the feeling man.
it's been so long since I went down to his house and had dinner together with his family! haha
Ok So.. Shuhui asked me to club again !
Super last minute and after much hesitation, I decided to accompany her awhile and left.

Baby drove me (like finally) to farrer park mrt station!
thanks baby!
and I met Shuhui at Vivo (:
Her friend sign us in. Thanks man! if not we gonna queue like fuck!

Drank a few glass and was so shocking that shuhui got high.
thus I stayed longer as I didn't want to leave her alone ):
stayed until 2am plus
and baby got angry and he came cabbing down to look for me
thank hur. for wasting $50+ on cab fare for nothing !
but still thank for sending me back home la!
ok i still feel very heart pain for the money wasted!

Sunday

worked today
it was alright.
but i was very very upset.
and everything just add on to it.
sigh sigh.
hate the fact that I had to face all the reality
hate what everything is happening around me right now.
hate it when I had negative thoughts
hate it when I had complicated feelings.
hate it when I started losing to myself.
and I fucking hate it, when home start to become like a stranger place to me right now.
I FUCKING HATE IT TO THE FUCKING MAX.
THIS COULD JUST FUCKING TEAR ME APART.

thanks baby once again for rushing me all the way down to cheer me up.
I love you baby.

but i know things are not getting better for the time being.
sigh.


Shall end here.


No comments:

Post a Comment