Thursday, May 20, 2010

Escape

hi people !

14th May, Friday












Powerhouse (Y)






ordered three jugs and got a few glass from shuhui's friends!
super high and fun ! yo ah yo (Y)
I love lololololololol production girls so much ! (:
and hi my dear yen er, please cheer up ok!
we love you, care for you and lololol together(:

cabbed home after that and baby came to my house & overnight (L)


15th May, Sat



head to Marina square for Movie with baby, sister and shuhui !
baby had two free tickets and we could pay lesser after dividing amongst the four of us(:
9pm Ip man 2 (:
sister and I went to subway for dinner.
and after that, we accompany baby and shuhui to yoshinoya for dinner.
very funny I know. because we had different cravings. haha



shopped a little while after dinner.
and we bought daddy's birthday present ! hope he would like it. (:
and I finally get to buy my Itouch cover and screen protector !

Head to cinema for movie!
the movie is S U P E R D U P E R F R E A K I N G N I C E ! ! !
I am so gonna watch it again !
when will Ip man 3 come out?
(:





baby make me look damn short here ):



home sweet home after that ! (:



Sunday


Layyen's production over at hougang ! (:





it's the LOLOLOLOL production in Tshirt! haha lovessssss :D
each of our production member have its own inside joke.
(:

Ok i'm going to end it abruptly !
bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment