Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sng Jiajun birthday celebration

Baby birthday celebration part 1
12 May 2010

Ok, First of all, my plan failed badly.
my plan was to when baby came to my house in the morning, i want sister to lure baby into my room and i will be ready in the room with a cake on my hand with lighted candles on it. then i will sing birthday song for baby and have a first cake-cutting session with him.
but obviously, i failed.
BECAUSE I FREAKING WOKE UP LATE. I wanted to get it all done by 8am! and i had already asked baby to reach my house by 8am!
so yea, he did reach by 8am but I'm still in my bed sleeping. damn hate myself man ):
I'm really so sorry baby. but he end up making me angry. oh well, what a nice start yea.

and end up, I'm late for vid pro final assignment too ! double nice.
okay never mind.


help up for shuhui's production in the noon!
super duper power! a bathtub of ice, the blood and the actors!
"behind the scenes" haha!

okay we dragged a little bit and we were late meeting baby. ):
by the time we reached marina square, it was already 8.30pm.
we already planned to eat Yuki Yaki, but it was too late le.
super upset ):

so we went to our second plan which is Swensens.






I'm the last to order and my food is the first to come (Y)

and we had a very good laugh over shuhui's production during the dinner!
we were lololololololololololol all the way man ! hahaha
"squirt blood " niceeeeee ! hahaha



hehe i love their agilo oilo (:









and swensens have free birthday firehouse for the birthday boy !
happy kid!
and layyen, sister and me ordered another 3 more icecream!
chewy sticky chocolate (L)

sang birthday song for babyyyy!
shall upload the vid soon ! (:

the setting look like praying him. hahaha!


hi happy birthday my boy (:




hi Layyen, please cheer up!
we love you a lot!
lololololololololol production can't be perfect without you! (:
so, never leave us ok! loves !



enjoyed my icecream very much ! (:
love Swensens ! (Y)


billed and we left (:




hi we are the lololololololololol production! (Y)




slacked for a little while and home sweet home ! (:
oh anyway, I passed baby his birthday present and a birthday card!
really hope you like it. (:
i know you are expecting something else which i know what is it but i didn't get it for you.
but still hope you like it okkkk ! (:
and hope you enjoyed your day. i'm sorry for letting you to wait for so long for us ! ):
happy birthday once again ! (L)


Baby birthday celebration part 2

okay so baby came to look for me during my work.
so i asked him go back my house to collect the cake that I have made for him because i thought that I am not going back home so early after work.
So i wanted him to take the cake and go back home first.

end up when he done with collecting the cake and back to my work place, i told him I'm not going any where already and I'm going home like straight after.
haha feel damn bad for making him running around for nothing !

ok so he had to carry the cake back to my house and lucky my boss fetched us back ! haha
we had dinner at my house and we had mini cake-cutting session ! just the both of us !
it was like impromptu. we totally didn't plan at all ! haha

(the whipping cream is baby ownself added)
ok this is the oreo cheese cake that i made for him.

haha happy birthday boy !

birthday boy putting candles himself ! haha


birthday boy with lighted candles on the cake ! (:
sang birthday song to him and i'm damn shy to the max ! haha
freaking awkward because he just stare at me and i'm suck at singing even birthday song.
haha ok manage to sing finish & laughing like hell while singing !

and i don't know why whenever he make a wish, his face will cramp !
super weird birthday boy. haha


i tell you, this is fruit knife ! lololololol

blowing candles *
taking out the candles*
and cut the cake !


haha i'm still with my uniform.

a birthday kiss for my little birthday boy (:


and a thank you kiss back ! (: hehe

and i think my cake failed again.
damn so i convinced him so hard not to bring it back home because i think it's very embarrassing.
ok i shall make it again and will let you bring it back home if its a good one ok(:

Baby hope you enjoy everything that i have done for you. (:
I'm sorry that I am too busy to prepare a good celebration for you.
Ok I promise next year will be better ok. hehe
Love you baby ! (:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment