Sunday, May 23, 2010

427 days

21th May 2010

HAPPY 14TH MONTHS ! (:
Baby, i know this is a not a really good month for us.
we quarreled like almost very night and we cold war for more than a week during this month.
but still during the period of cold war, you never fail to put breakfast outside my house door every morning before you go work.
and I know you did hide somewhere else just to see me because I refuse to meet you at all.
I get angry easily and I know I'm hurting you silently.
I don't expect you to change. This is you.
You are ALWAYS giving in to me, and you never once complain anything.
You don't get angry at me, you don't shout at me, and you don't argue back to me.
And you are always helping me and you never once reject my request.
You are alway so worry about me and make me feel so love.
And this is the reason why I never want to let you go.
How could I find another such guy like you?
You are the first that I met.
And thus, despite all those NEGATIVE characteristic that you have, I will still hold on to you.
Because of you, my life become much more stable.
Because of you, my life become so much meaningful.
Thank you Sng Jia Jun.
I love you and I'm sorry for all those bad memories that I have given you.




kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I shall not say so much in case you are flying too high reading all these.

Met baby after his work
and he went all the way down to Sengkang because I was at there.
End up, we head back to Novena for dinner.
I'm so sorry baby for the wasted trip !

and we had Ajisen Ramen! :DD




I ordered Crayfish Ramen as usual and baby ordered teriyaki chicken bento (:
niceee ! I think the last time I had it was like one year ago?
Thank you baby for the treat ! hehe


Bernard actually wanted me to go Petit Bowl help out awhile!
but I thought it was not that worth it and I feel bad leaving baby alone if I were to work.
Thus decided to went back home with baby(:
And I finally went to buy my mask! Totally no time to look after my face! ):




loves happy 14th !



bathe and baby waited for me! heez




he accompanied me until 11pm + and he left ):
and thus I'm left alone in my room until my sister was back!


anyway still, I love simple celebration like this! (Y)
Thank you baby for the dinner!

PS: pass you the photo card soon ok! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment