Monday, March 1, 2010

CNY LATE POST

Chinese New year Day 2


Okay I know it's fucking late to post since I'm so fucking busy yea.
so i shall do a short one (:

So spend my day sleeping at home, and spend the evening having steamboat at my aunt's house.
Next went up to Kangling house to visit and stay over with the peeps (:
it was fun yea.
talked, gambled, drank and cooked supper together! (Y)


we cooked curry chicken, eggs with onion, vege! :D
nice! (:



slacked until 4am plus and off to sleep (:

Chinese New Year Day 3

Okay so all of us woke up at like 2pm?
slacked, prepared and head to Vivo.
was intended to watch movie but end up all the time slot was kinda late so we skipped it (:
Superdog and Subway for dinner!
meet a few more peeps and we went to Giant !




end up we bought lots of food and thus, we had a small picnic at Skypark! (:
gambled and we had so much fun trying to cheat and hide from the banker! hahah
laughed like hell yea!
and we went really crazy at there!



forever love to act cute! haha


(:







nice!


did a lot of stunt at there! haha (:
and we left around 11pm plus !
it was really fun hanging out with them! :D

ok so that's how I spend my CNY!
very boring I know !
sad that this year we failed to go to the River Hong Bao.
We went every year and this year, I'm too busy to go with my parents ):

and this two weeks, I were busy filming for my Project 2!
shall update more about it !
and spending my time working for an outdoor event!
okay I shall not say much!
shall go and have my beauty sleep yea :D
I miss my sister so so so much ):
and home, mummy and daddy !


night! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment