Friday, February 19, 2010

Best Valentine, Sweet

14th February 2010, Sunday

Happy Valentine Day to all the lovers and friends (:



Prepare the present and head down to City Hall at 6pm to meet baby with sister! (:
I'm so so so surprised that baby bought me a bouquet of 3 roses!
It was beautiful. Thanks baby!
but I feel so heart pain about the amount of money!

ShuHui reached and we head to Marina Square.
Baby snatched the present and opened it!
make me embarrassed only ):
But I already knew what he giving me which is so not fun.

Pizza Hut for dinner (:
and we waited for like 30minutes for tables.
Camwhore and starbuck while waiting :D


Baby in Pink ! :D







Love the roses to the max :D


Ordered, Waited, Spam hell lots of photo.


hehe the presents for me :D
blue colour box some more:DDDD

The roses, the presents for me, the card for him, the watch from me, and the balloon from Pizza Hut.

ShuHui and Sister (L)

baby reading my card. hehe


(L)(L)(L)

Inside the blue gift box!
Cookies from Famous Amos and a clothes.

our finish-ing/finished food (:


i know very typical shot. self-taking with roses.




Love this cookies cake so so so much :D





Billed and Thanks baby for the treat! :D
Walked around, photos taking again !



Huang Yilin
Huang Yiting

Sng JiaJun
Poh Shu Hui

We went to buy Movie tickets. Little Big Soldiers at 11.10pm ! with Ming and Kangling also.
Walked past those UFO catcher thingy.
and I randomly asked baby to catch one small bear for me!
He really did! haha for two tries!
Happy to the max because this is the first time someone catch something for me! blink blink ._.

so sister and shuhui also want!
hehe total four soft toy!
we were damn freaking high yea(:

slacked at Starbuck next while waiting for the guys!






wanna walked around but was too lazy and we randomly sat down at some random place
and did a lot of stunt!





took lots of video!
i couldn't stop laughing man!
all video up on facebook.
whenever i play back, it still make me laugh non stop!
love it (:

time's up and we went for our movie!
separate seats ): the two girls two guys sat together, baby and i were at the other end.
nice movie! laughed like hell man! i could even hear their laughter! haha

after the movie, we went to random outdoor place and slack again!
takeaway mac for supper, 21, true and dare for like 3 hours.
nice. enjoyed myself so much yea!

5am and we went to raffles city mac for breakfast!
cabbed back home at 6am!
thanks baby so much for accompany me.
though was quite unhappy about something, but yeaaaa...


thanks for being a sweet valentine.
thanks for the sweet presents.
thanks for the sweet roses.
thanks for the sweet day.
thanks for every every every single thing.

Best Valentine Day ever (:

I hope you like my present for you even it's not the best of all.
Most importantly, it's the message behind this watch.
Hope you know why I give you this, and why I'm not focusing on the quality of the watch. (:


I love you, Sng Jia Jun. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment