Friday, March 5, 2010

gonna be fine


ohmygod.
you know what, I'm just gonna give up uploading the photos.
I've been spending like 2 hours? trying to dig out all the photos and sort it all out..
but it failed damn badly. my computer is fucking lag to the max ! ):

I will just do a super short update and i shall do the uploading of the photos another day, if i got the time?



okay so like I had ended my motion graph module which was like 2 weeks back?
my final was a shitty one, that's all.

House visiting, mahjong, blackjack at Amos's house!
Sister won $19 for Mahjong and baby won like $60+ for blackjack!
sad that I didn't win any ):
but still, have a great great great fun! his friends are seriously damn funny!

Our group production started on the Saturday.
and we tried the Devil's curry!
It's damn fucking awesome! (:

313 to meet James together with baby and shuhui!
later on kangling, ming, san, sister joined us (:

James, sister, baby and I had so much fun at the shop, New Look!
we spend like 1 hour at there! doing so many stunt and we have a really good laugh (:
slacked at youth park and it was the last night we spend with james before he fly off!

Production again on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday!
I fucking gain weight after the whole production!
I really just keep on eating during the production ):
so upsetting.
and Devil's curry is tempting me again!


On Wednesday night, I move in to baby's house for five days!
as I had to work on Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun which started at 5am!
so yea, I decided to stay with baby so he could accompany me to work (:

it was really a fucking tiring one.
woke up everyday at 3.30am and worked all the way to 10pm or 11pm.
Slept at 1am and again woke up at 3.30am. Repeated for 4 days.
ohmygod. not easy yea. i fell asleep everyday i go.

anyway, we worked for the HSBC the golf competition at Terah Merah Country Club.
so again, i thought i could at least lost some weight while working, end up I still fucking gain weight ):
keep eating man ! baby just keep on giving me all the foods!
and I just keep on eat and eat.. ): damn fucking sinful!
look at all the fats and i really feel so depressed ):

a little too bad that sister didn't work with me.
was kinda bored as sister was not there to entertain me! haha
and I really miss her I swear! so glad that she came and looked for me for two nights (:

ended everything on Sunday night and baby send me back home on Monday morning to put down all my stuff and off to school.

and I followed sister's group for production EVERYDAY as baby helped them to act!
I kinda feel sad for him ): sigh. as he didn't seem to have enough rest yea.

But yea you know, i was fucking angry over something. heart crash you know.
Never mind. We are okay already anyway.

up till now, i still did not have enough rest yet.
woke up 8am in the morning to follow them.
and I don't think i can get my rest during this weekend!
ohmygod. I hope my holiday reach soon please ):
and please.. P2 to be really ok ):
Audio2 is really really really hard. ):


oh well..
good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment