Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the old good times


baby new hair style ! (Y)
ohmygod that's very short! haha
his fat chubby face is all exposed now ! :D

yea so anyway, things was alright between baby and me already.
that hide and seek was awesome. hahaha
was very lazy to update my blog. no photos mean no mood to update !

spend my weekend lazing and didn't do any work at all! feel so guilty yea.
but had work on friday and sunday !
I enjoyed working there more than banquet, like duhhh.
really wanted to push myself to work more..
but no much function going on and baby is getting really busy with schoolwork and soon not going to have the time for work. that's so saddening.



This is sunday when we head to novena square, far east and raffles city !


oh took some photos before work while waiting for sister to reach !





stewarding. hehe my sister love me so much because i'm a creature. hahaha





two more weeks to the end of this block!
can't wait to get over with public speaking and Comda!
really have to push myself real hard and start working on Comda even thoughhhhh i'm still very confuse about what are we suppose to do ):
oh and i finally see the moi cliques today after so long!
seem like i'm really disconnect from them? hmmm


oh and my first car prac tmr you know, i'm so anxious.
My sister going before me and
I bet she gonna blaaaa everything to me and would only make me feel even more tense.


okay that's a very random post.
off to bed right now now now!
oh anyway, I wanna say..
CHEER UP MY DEAR SISTER HUANG YILIN !
I LOVE YOU LIKE ALWAYS (:
If anything, your cute creature is always here you know. hehe

good night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment