Thursday, January 14, 2010

love what I have now

hi people.
soooooooo, my first car prac on Tuesday was so fun !
thanks baby for introduce a private instructor to me who is his relative.
he is so humorous i swear! can't stop laughing while he was teaching me (:
and I really love the way he teach me (: greatyo!
2 hours passed damn fast !
I'm looking forward to the next car prac which is next thursday.
gonna put a lot of effort in learning!
parents is pushing me a lot though mum still don't like that I'm learning so early.
that's why I said, parents are always weird. haha
and they expect me to pass before april. like seriously whattttttt?
that's totally impossible!
oh well, hope it will be really smooth along the way yea (:
and sister seriously make me laugh like hell when she was talking about her experience.
" RED LIGHT HOW UH? " ohmygod nice one sister!



alright so meet up with baby after the car prac and we head to lot1! (:
had our dinner at Mac and we slacked outside Lot1 for like 2hours?
cam whore and again, we played like crazy uh! and suddenly baby angry with me because he got scolded by some random old auntie!
asshole. how dare you angry with me >:








then went to baby's house to get car
and baby drove me back home finally after soooooo long i swear!
weee thanks baby! :D


annnddd Comda first presentation today!
lucky there was no much problem in it!
gonna start doing the report from this weekend onward.
hi baby, let's go out and do our assignment together ok! :D

tmr public speaking individual update for meee!
pray hard I won't oversleep again (:
oh my god so many presentation until it's like nothing to me already.
it's going to be the end of the week again!
one more week and I can say good bye to this freaking stressful block!


good luck and jiayou everyone (:


ok byeee!
gonna watch " Hi, my sweetheart " and enjoy my chocolate cake! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment