Thursday, January 7, 2010

Terrified

oh well, I'm still very affected by that whole thing.
fuck it.


but on a happier note, I passed my FTT!
I still can't believe it you know. I got a very strong feeling that I will fail while doing it.
is like got more than 5 question I got no confident in it.
saw people beside my left and right failed their test. make me nervous only.
wanted to double check, but i got so impatient and just end test.
end up, I passed ! happy kid ! :D
thanks everyone for the wishes!

my first car prac will be on next tuesday ! can't wait ! :D


Didn't go for school today.
keep myself at home for the whole day.
part of it was because I'm still not feeling well.
but I guess, the main reason was I'm still freaking no mood yea.
and there is no class tomorrow mean not going school for two days.
I'm really been very slack for this block.
oh man, I really feel like giving up schooling.
fuck everything yea.

oooooo I'm still so upset.
what can I do?
can you tell me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
oh man big sigh.
I hope you change, please.
Now is not about the chance.
Is whether I can accept it or not.



Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment