Monday, January 18, 2010

Trying very hard



hi! I've been catching " Hi, My sweetheart" for the past few days.
ohmygod and now I'm at episode 11 already.
I'm feeling so impatient waiting for episode 12 to come out!
aww, the show is making me feel so upset):
Love it ttm ! (:

Fri & Sat have been helping Derrick for his fyp!
ohmygod finally done with his production!
I don't have to act anymore. Is really more tiring than I can imagine.
But yea learn quite a lot while helping!
my FYP is coming in less than 1 year! ):

oh and I've a big big fall after shooting.
Now my palm, elbow and leg have blue black patches ):
suck man.
and working in the night was like hell.
seriously tired to the max ):


and soooo, I've like 15 hours of sleep today!
so I'm feeling kinda energetic now!
But yet, I'm still not starting on my Comda.
what am I doing.. ):
really have to start tomorrow!
or I'm going to die badly.

and tomorrow still have to go school for focus group project):


sigh sigh sigh
I'm not feeling very good right now now now.
Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment