Monday, December 21, 2009

money is problem. problem is money

Friday - 18th Dec 2009



Happy birthday to my dear mommy! (:
No matter what, you are still my cute funny lovely mommy! (:
even we tend to have conflict often, but i still love you a lot mum (:

have cake cutting session in the afternoon as I could not accompany her in the night.
head to City square mall to have lunch + dinner!
we seriously order a lot even though we dine in at the food court.
shopped around after that and my sister and I left first.

head to clark quek to meet baby and his friends.
was attending the christmas party event + networking held by DAS.



reached and we had a meeting about the young designer thingy that going to happen next year.
there will be another meeting on 2nd Jan.
seem like i have to be involved in it yea? hmm..
after the meeting, we went up the roof top to have the party and networking session.
so angry that baby finished up all my food D: D: D:
oh anyway, kangling and minghan came too! haha

drank quite a lot and talked to a few designers (:
after that, actually going to powerhouse but we couldn't make it before eleven.
so we dropped the idea and went back to the rooftop again like damn weird uh.

stop drinking but unlike someone.. shake head shake head *
totally speechless yea..

we leave the place at eleven plus and head to liang court with KL, MH, sister, baby and I.
mac > toilet > mac > subway > toilet > 7 -11 > walked along the street at clark quek > bungee ride > bus stop > river side outside central > meet baby's friends > bid goodbye to them > back to bus stop > wait for bus > board the bus > alight at novena steamboat there > walked to novena square > meet yilin > walked all the way back to my house > reach my house > stay at my living room > went to my kitchen > bath > stone at my kitchen > my bedroom > using my computer > lie on my bed > keep ask for food and water > snatch my lappy > and finally make him go to sleep at 3am.

HI BABY THIS WHOLE THINGY IS FOR YOU
HAVE FUN YEAAAA (:


Saturday - 19th Dec 2009



woke up at around 10am, prepared and accompanied baby back home.
poor little baby, this is the lesson for you yea.
but it's so funny that i couldn't stop laughing and disturb you. (:

reached his house, have our lunch and baby went to sleep.
and i fell asleep at his table.
didn't dare to sleep on his bed. ):

around 5pm, we left his house and i send baby to work.
haha baby bought me a chocolate in return for taking a very good care of him. hahaha (:
went back home after that (:


Sunday - 20th Dec 2009



Something unpleasant happened and I meet baby at novena in the afternoon.
was kinda unhappy.. roarr
went to have subway and we were alright by then. haha
make our way down to changi airport.
and i swear we were playing like hell at there while waiting for steph to arrive.
we keep travel around t1, t2 and t3. hahah (:

met steph with her family and friends.
have dinner with them.
and baby and I had popoyes. freaking regret to eat that ):
not nice at all pleaseee. argh. waste the money.

send Steph off to depature gate after that. have fun yea! :D
she going aus for 15 days? (:


went back with baby after that (:
my mum just gave me so much stuff to eat.
i can feel my stomach is exploding anytime. argh
oh and my dad bought my mum the Ukimono for her birthday.
ohmygosh. cool yea. i can use it too! hehe (:

and i'm so fucking broke already.
bringing zero cash out everyday.
i don't even know how can i survive..
sigh.. ):
i just need money real badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment