Friday, December 18, 2009

the ups, the downs


Tuesday - 15th Dec 2009

Meet Kangling and Baby with sister at Raffles city (:
breakfast+lunch+dinner at subway. was too tempted already(:
went to Swiss stewarding office to sign some application form..
hopefully can start working soon yea.

Marina Square next and we bought movie tickets for Ninja Assassin at 6.50pm.
sat at Starbuck for like 45mins while waiting for Minghan.
Movie next..
It's freaking gross. but Rain is so handsome please. *Melt*
Great movieeee! :D

After the movie, we head to subway again as Ming and kangling wanna eat.
Esplanade next.. and some talk with baby.
guess it wasn't a good one. oh well, i shall skip this.

home sweet home next! (:


Wednesday - 16th Dec 2009






went to daddy's stall in the morning to eatttt ! (:
nicee. waited for mummy to end work and we went to shop around city square mall!
and i'm aiming at this freaking nice heel at $49.90.

King came and met us there!
ohmygod man. haven't been seeing him for such a long time!
and we really miss him! (:
made our way there.. and end up it rain so heavily just out of the sudden.
sucks. i was so badly drenched. ):
took cab to great world city instead and meet James over there.

bought movie tickets, Planet 51 at 4.30pm. (:
accompanied them to have lunch at the food court.
I'm so so so broke seriously.. sigh ):





head to the movie..
enjoyable movie. funny at some parts. (:
head to Tiong bahru plaza after the movie.
meet Baby at there and we slacked at some prata shop while waiting for Kester and Kangling.

walked to some market centre for dinner after that.
James recommend us to eat there.
and it seriously niceeee! totally worth the price(:

head to the playround to chill after that.
was having so much funnnn yea..
until some small "kids" came and totally spoilt everything.
seriously failure and make us laugh only (:
but still, thanks guys for the help yea.

head to Kangling's house after that to ton over! (:
accompanied baby to study until like 5am?
and the guys are seriously funny.
especially about the ordering of mac. laughed like hell yea. haha
head to bed straight after baby finished studying. (:

Thursday - 17th Dec 2009

woke up at like 11am?
didn't have a good sleep ):
prepared and we left kangling's house first.

baby went to school for exam while sister and I went back home.
change clothes and went down to baby's school.
and he bought me into NP, his studio there and slack with his friends after their exam.

went to celebrate Amos's birthday after that.
head to Clementi for Sakae Sushi buffet.
didn't really eat much ): kinda regret.
but the fun part is, hiding all the leftover sushi. haha (:

head to Haji lane next for shi sha!
the place is damn freaking cool i swear.
a great place to chill !
and i almost fell asleep in baby's arm. (:




and baby send me back home around 10pm (:

Things is not going really well between Baby and I.
This month is really a bad bad month for us.
so much quarrel, so much conflict, so much cold war..
so much so much so much....
I can say that I didn't tear at all.
but I believe baby had been shedding so much tears..
and I just couldn't find any way out of all these shit.
I don't know why this time round, I find it so hard for me to forgive.
Thing is just not that simple.
I have been trying to sort out my feelings..
I'm just so not ready for a real talk, baby.
I don't even know what I really want from you..
3 more days. I really hope this relationship will get back to track smoothly.
I really really dislike myself when I start do things so heartless, so cold.. and yet I don't feel any single shit at all.
I don't wanna come to a point of time when I start to regret all the things I have done.
Love



annndddd


18TH DECEMBER

IT'S MUMMY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMMYYYY !
I'm sorry that I'm seriously broke to help you celebrate ):
I promise I will really give you a great celebration when I have the money (:
Love you Mommy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment