Tuesday, December 22, 2009

awesome 9th month

HAPPY 9TH MONTHS BABY! (:
OH YAY LOVE YOU MY CUTIE PIE (:
I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CARD !



soooo, woke up early in the morning to do this card for my baby.
because i said i wanna make something different for this month and not the usual photo card.
but actually, this is not my initial plan. but due to the lack of money i just have to do this. ):

head down to baby's house after that. (:
and we went to buy different type of sushi, lemon biscuit, a can of cream of mushroom and back to his house.
his house was kinda happening today with so many people around.




watching videos and cam whore like mad! there is like more than 50 photos. nicee









after that.. we were like hugging each other leg and we just fell asleep like that.
woke up and we were like what the fuck man. How did we manage to fall asleep like that?
freaking stupid yea.
and before 7pm, all of the people in the house rushed and leave house before their parents were back.
seriously look like thief.

made our way down to Lot1.
walked around basement, walked all the way up to food court, walked at least two round inside the food court and we decided to head down to basement again to have long john sliver!
thanks baby for the treat! :D

slacked outside Lot1, doing stunt, talking rubbish and singing. what the fuck man. haha





couldn't stop laughing all the way.
so much fun we have today (:
baby send me back home at 9pm!
and I had so much fun hiding the card away from baby!


this 9months outing is awesome!
seem like a pretty smooth one and I believe that's a sign of a good start for a new month! (:
I love you my cutie pieeee!


christmas is coming and i got freaking no money.
i think i can drop the idea of celebrating christmas yea?
and I don't think I have the money to buy present for baby too.
that's seriously suck uh.

when am I in this state now..
hate the feeling of no money.
this holiday is so not enjoyable.
and i feel so bad to keep asking money from parents.

oh well, enough of money.
it make me headach.. and heartpain. sniff.


Off to practise my FTT. two more weeks!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment