Wednesday, January 9, 2013

KL trip

shall do a few updates for the last two months :3


Can't remember which day but went for a 'business trip' to KL on November. pretty excited because I have never been to KL before and honestly I was kind of worried as I totally don't know where and how to go. but thanks to my pretty babe layyen, asked her for a few tips and did some research and I manage to survive 3 days at there haha! 




and something that I'm damn happy was, we taking a plane to there! oh you don't know how much I love you aeroplane :3

neh neh hahah jetstar :D and we were seated at the second row! yay no wing seats!

the three of us! hi KL we coming~





it was just a 20 mins ride.  a bit lame lah because when the plane stable on the cloud right, the air stewardess only serve until the 2nd row and they announced landing! mad lucky it was only after our turn if not I cannot buy my favourite hot chocolate!

and the queue at KL airport custom was mad scary... I guess we queued for like 1 hours plus and all of us were so hungry and tired ): and then I thought it was just a few mins ride from the airport to hotel. hop on a taxi and the driver told us it was an hour ride. I almost died on the spot ):

reached our hotel at like 11pm plus? immediately checked in, put our stuff and rushed out to find dinner! our hotel was at the chinatown area so kinda lucky there was still some late coffee shop to eat!
randomly choose this chinese seafood shop and kinda budget so didn't dare to order a lot ):


jj with his beer, forever one




and this is what we ordered, the garlic prawn is mad delicious! aiyah all the food is mad good! and it only cost us 100rm in total! super duper cheap should have ordered more! 


back to hotel to rest immediately after the dinner. here's our hotel room. damn small and there's no window at all -___- but still, super comfy and they have everything that we need :3



couldn't sleep well on the first night, because I hear something eerie at around 3am. you tell me, how to sleep! ):  so I was like a zombie the next day. supposedly to meet at 9am for breakfast buffet but I seriously take my own sweet time and only came down at 9.45am. haha oh and the breakfast buffet is damn good! know what, as long as the breakfast buffet included bread toast and butter, orange juice, it is consider good for me :3 


heh heh my lovely red hair ^^ 






outside our hotel waiting for cab, yea swiss-inn hotel. cheap and good location

cab to time square and we were totally lost haha too big and didn't know where to start.


plan to do some shopping but spot this theme park and was being pull to play it! and the theme park is woah mad thrilling and exciting! I was still thinking it's just a indoor theme park and won't be that fun. end up, I almost vomit after playing a few rides.




yum yum cotton candy. a must have when I am in theme park


rested for awhile and started my shopping spree and guess what! underestimate my budget and woah I overspend it! look what shopping had do to me ): went to starbuck and stone and started to get worry over money omg hate it


heh heh and jj bought crepes to cheer me up! :D


so, no money to spend already means heading back to the hotel and it was only 6pm. oh man..


 took a short nap and head out at 9pm to have dinner outside our hote! lok lok!

and and and I started jumping upon seeing this! pig blood!!!! super happy! only get to eat this when I went back to village to visit my grandparents and they will put this in every single meal, breakfast lunch dinner! haha and I keep spamming this! yum


super delicious lok lok :3



shopped around the chinatown street after dinner and bought some bites to eat again :/ fat die me. and with the last amount of money, I bought a sunglasses..  ha ha ha spend first then worry. head back to hotel at around 12am? had a very good sleep on the second night :)

woke up at like 7am? Almost died.


had breakfast buffet, check out and book our transport to airport thanks god I brought singapore dollars and could change over there if not I guess we are gonna stuck at KL.



checked in airport and we had like one hour to spend and it's the wrongest thing ever. never give us extra time because we will play and then forget all about time and end up rushing for plane -______- 







Almost, just a little bit more and we will miss our plane! damn stupid still have to take tram to our terminal. because of this we are late! ):

this time we got the last rows! sad cos I can't buy any drinks ):


bye bye KL what a interesting trip :3


reached singapore at 1pm and the immigration give us some problems omgosh agrue till I almost got high blood pressure oh well and the thing is I have to rush to work after that  

thanks god I survived thanks baby for accompany me! so lucky there's no awkwardness no much problem hehe ok hopefully I can visit KL again! :o


No comments:

Post a Comment