Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm sorry




The past one month have been hard for us. I'm sorry. I didn't know things would turn out this way. I didn't know allowing him back to my life would change so much. I just wanna know the truth that have been kept for the past 4 years, that's all. but I didn't know my heart would be shaken. I promise myself and you, that things would not go any further. after all, you're still the one I love the most. we are reaching 3 years. and I still enjoy your presence, your love and the way you are. there's just so much between us that we can't be separate. Sng Jia Jun, you are the love of my life and no matter how hard it is, I will wait. No matter how many times I break down, it's all worth it. Please hope you are all worthwhile and prove me right, will you? Love you, my leopard.

No comments:

Post a Comment