Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pink


sup. i'm still jobless. everyone around is all either working or have enlisted. ohmygod fuck my life. I have been spamming resume every single day leh! ): sigh don't wanna talk about it.
hehe baby's ppt is over and now having bmt! time really flies! can't wait for him to pop!
my TP is in another 2weeks time. holyshit I got like no confident of passing. if I still fail, I can just jump off building and bye. k nola, I will not learn anymore already. );
soyea my health is getting back on track! no more pale look! face complexion is in pinkish colour! last appointment w the doctor, my blood count was low and i was severely lack of iron! so I was being arranged to go for iron infusion for 3 times. anw, I finished the whole treatment and I really feel very good. but still have to take medicine and drink protein supplement everyday. next appointment in two weeks time! please hope every thing will be good and I don't have to go back anymore hopefully?
oh and i put on weight already! but still, another 2more kg to gain! way to go ^^


hee yay no more pale look! (:


few more photos w baby during his book out day!





I still miss his hair ):
kbye continue hunting for job

No comments:

Post a Comment