Sunday, June 12, 2011


Hi people!
My dear baby have just enlisted yesterday! Am so freaking upset ! ): oh and I miss his hair already! so handsome boy w hair. and he promise me to take 1000 photos w me before he cut botak, but obviously it didn't come true haa!


I gonna miss his cute and irritating face!
and now, he's botak! I seriously can't stop laughing at him! okay still my cute boy! but now he come out w more stunt w his botak hair! so annoying I swear! sigh sigh sigh have to wait for another two more weeks to see him! hope he's doing well inside! oh and he cried just now while talking to me awww so cute! jiayou my boy k! everything will be fine and you will get to me see me real soon k! I will be alright I promise!

wait ok, I really feel super lost you know! suddenly he's not beside me anymore and I have to do everything myself ): I don't know how to say it but he's really great. Always accompany and be there for me. sigh. 2 freaking years. for 2 freaking years, we can only meet once a week! k must have confidence w myself. we can make it through ok. aw the feeling now is just like when we first just started! feeling so fresh, and so excited for each other call and message! and more things to talk at the end of each day (:uh huh actually not that bad right? k I am super positive right now haa. but hearing my dear boy cry make me feel so upset. ): Be strong k! you are a real man now!

For the past few weeks, we have been trying to spend as much time as possible together with each other. but still, time fly. please let this 2 years fly too! hm as anw my plan for now is I'm going to interview for a full time job at Marina Bay Sand. Haven't confirmed which department yet, most probably front desk? Hope everything will go on smoothly. Going interview on Monday, please wish me luck people! Need a job to full my time, save money and grant my wish!

Needa go for my lasik enhancement, do invisalign (nahhh I'm not going to do normal braces), retake my car licence(most probably changing to auto), and most importantly, gain back my weight to at least 43kg! wish for now.

hehe k anyway this how baby look with his botak hair! so round like a monk! haha

his head super round I swear!

kkk shall head to bed now!
Miss you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment