Sunday, October 3, 2010


okay I decided to update a very brief update for these 4 weeks (:
hmm okay, not including all the weekdays.

So on 10th Sep, we celebrated layyen's birthday! went to iceskating w caiyun, lingz, shuhui, sister, layyen and baby for 2hours and it was great (Y) dinner after that at Vivocity, a Japanese Restaurant! ming and kangling joined us too. I totally can't remember the shop name but the food was awesome ! We gave her 16 cupcakes after that and a Manhattan portage bag as her birthday present (: head to powerhouse after that and layyen only joined us for awhile though (: Hi babe, hope you enjoyed the outing, the (failed) surprise, and the gift from us. I love you babe, be strong be happy and never frown ok (:


11th Sep
Angry kid for the whole afternoon as baby failed to plan an outing ): big sigh. head to his house in the evening and he ordered pizza delivery for me. Stayed over at his house to accompany him and send him off the next day ^^

12th Sep

woke up at like 8.30am? Prepared and went kopitiam to have breakfast with baby and his family. (: head to airport after that and chilled w his friends until time's up. haha and baby seem to be even more upset than me. so funny uh. Amos and zj ran all the way to departure hall and manage to send them all before they went in. hug&kiss goodbye w baby before he went in (:
went to slack w amos, zj, tammy, feeq at airport after that. Popoyes for lunch and starbuck next. Sister came to find me too ! thanks ^^ Met ben after that and all of us head to PS. Chilled at the starbuck over there and baby gave me a call ^^ happy kid as he had landed safely !
ben, sister and I left first and head to cine! shuhui and her friends joined us for movie, Resident evil. and i fucking screamed at a lot of parts! but still a great show ^^ dinner after that at Toast Box, chilled awhile and head back home!


On one of the weekdays, I met up w alina, Jem, shuhui, layyen and sister together (: it was a great chat up! :D

17th Sep, Powerhouse w sister, shuhui, ben and his friends. Enjoyable night :D

18th Sep, Worked in the afternoon, and head to Kehyih's friend, Jiali birthday at East Coast Park. Shuhui and ben came along too but left a few hours after that. Something funny happen, the "mashmallow incident" (Y). Ohya, Just nice Jiali and her friend opened a chalet side to side and turn out that other friend was my seconday school senior which mean violet they all were there too! :D super happy and we joined them most of the times. such a small world yea! :D
Slept at like 4.30am :D

19th Sep, Woke up at 7am. Walked all the way to Mac by myself to find sister and kehyih (: had breakfast, head back chalet, prepared, packed up and kehyih drove me to airport together with sister! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D waited urgently and finally baby came out at 12.45pm! :D so nice seeing baby after one whole week! baby passed his luggage to his parents and he followed me back home. and Thank kehyih so much for the ride man! :D so baby gave me a jumper, a watch, a cap, a Polaroid, a bracelet and a couple hand band which have our name and anniversary date on top! :D Love all the presents man! hehe put down my stuff and head to Vivocity w baby! :D Soup Spoon for lunch and it was good. Just that the mushroom soup was a little bit too thick that I get sick halfway through. haha Ben and his girlfried joined us and we had double date (Y) watched movie, Devil and I'm so fucking regret watching it. It was seriously mind fucked. ): Mac for dinner after that, chilled a little while and back home. Was supposed to go to baby's house to stay over but failed in the end ): So he had to send me all the way back to my doorstep! hehe thanks love !

21th Sep, It was our 18th months anniversary. But Sng Jiajun totally forgot about it. Super upset for the whole night and day. sigh ): He only remember it when he woke up the following day. Then he suddenly appeared at Imm during my lunch break w lingz. Still, disappointing and heartbroken. After work, met baby again and head down to The cathay and meet his friends. They went to movie, and we went to Astons for dinner. Sister and Shuhui joined us too! (: things get kinda better though. Met up w his friends again after our dinner and their movie, we head to Rocher beancurd ! (: I'm the only one who hate beancurd! anyone w me? hehe. home sweet home soon after that !

23th Sep, After work meet up with Baby, Amos, Zuo Jia, Jason, Elson at bugis for Shisha over at El Skeith, our favourite place (: I guess we stayed there for like around 3hours? The whole second level was only us! freaking nice and enjoyable :D hehe Head to Amos' house for mahjong and before that we had supper at Clementi (: I only played the few round and I went to sleep already! (:

24th Sep, Had dinner w lingz, janis and sister at Raffles City Soup Spoon. and we had a great chat about oversea trip! :D Sister and I head to meet Shuhui and lishun and we head down to Simpang for another dinner. Ben joined us too! Had Prata tissue but I guess the one opposite TP is still the best! Chilled a little while and Ben fetched sister and I home through cab! thankyou^^

25th Sep, Was supposed to go WWW but plan failed badly! ): so baby wanted to cheer me up and he went to book a room at teo heng ^^ thanks baby so much! sister joined us too and we had a 3hours singing session at there. Shuhui joined us halfway through. Meet Matt after that and we seriously didn't meet him for such a long time already! Head down to Vivo and I fucking lost my phone. Ok Actually I didn't feel really upset, just didn't know how to break the news to parent):
Had Pasta Mania for dinner and Powerhouse next. Matt, Hao, Gabe went too. Wanling joined us. Ben and his girlfriend came too! oh and Amos and his friend came too! Great night yo! but I fucking drank down 3/4 of the jug in a freaking fast speed and I got super unwell after that. I guess I vomitted for like 4-5 times! hehe so sorry baby ^^ Decided to leave at like 2.30am? So sorry people uh!

26th Sep, Bothered for the whole day and mummy suddenly found out I lost my phone. Ok and she scolded me for like 1 hour. Actually not that bad, because I expected more! haha

1st Oct, Openrice team opened a bbq session at Sebastian's house! the food was awesome but I didn't have much! haha sister joined us too! wanted to go fetch Ben halfway through but end up my phone went off halfway finding him and we got lost! used a fucking long time finding each other and by the time we head back to the bbq, everything ended! totally shocked. so we head to simpang to have supper and his friend, Arif joined us too! Went to his house after that and we had all sorts of card game! Did a lot of stunts and we had a good laugh (: head back home at around 2am! (:

2nd Oct, So, did I mentioned? Someone picked up my phone and he's the owner of a shop at Katong shopping centre. I just found it weird why he only decided to return back my phone after like 5days? Daddy fetched us to collect back my phone and baby helped me to get it! thank lub! (: then he drove us to Shuhui's house nearby ! had our haircut and baby left for work after that ): Head to Chinatown w shuhui and sister and meet ky for dinner at some bbq korean restaurant ! the food was awesome and kinda cheap but the service and atmosphere was not good. after the dinner, I followed Shuhui and sister to zouk as they were going for the klub party! So I decided to call James as he lived nearby only (: Thanks James so much for accompany me! :D Catch up and update on each other life. (: Around 10.30pm, ky came and fetched shuhui and I to powerhouse! Missed 11pm and ming's friend signed us in but only shuhui and I! ): so sister went back to meet James at Pumb Room! Kangling, Ming and San were there to celebrate San's birthday. Joined them for awhile and we saw Wanling! so We went to join her dancing ^^ Saw quite a number of friends at there too! oh and baby surprised me at powerhouse at around 12am! So goddamn happy! :D He said he could only end work at 2am and was unsure of coming down! hehe Thanks lublub! Danced all the way till 3am and I was kinda tired already so we left! Baby, Shuhui and I head to Mac and we had 20nuggets and a coke and baby got a large fries for free! Always like that! He forever got free food after club at that mac ! haha Ky came to fetch us together w sister! Something bad happened while sending shuhui back home. The rain was fucking heavy and we totally couldn't see what in front of us! there was flood and when his car rode over it, the steering wheel went out of control and the whole car swing left and right at a speed of 90km/hr! Fucking scary to the max! Lucky he was alert, calm and skillful enough to get the steering wheel back to control! During that moment, all we could see was railing and other car. We were so fucking near to bang into it! Omg I hate it, my sixth sense was so fucking true. My sister and I sensed it at the same time and the next moment, the incident happen! My hand went cold and weak right after that! Thank ky so much for saving everyone life! Thank god everyone was safe ! Everyone manage to reach home safely at around 5am plus. What a moment, what a experience we had. We stopped at a carpark and calmed down. We talked about it, kinda laughed about it. I guess all of us were just relieved.



hehe ok that's all for these four weeks I guess. I'm so sorry there's no photo. Actually I blog for myself you know, you guys can choose not to read it if it's too wordy ^^ I might consider putting up the photo if I find my card reader. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment