Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hear Me Now

Last saturday 28th Aug (:


Was supposed to go out w baby but end up, I went to work!
hehe so sorry baby!





worked afternoon shift at petit bowl, ended work at 9pm. Dinner w ben at kfc and went to orchard to find baby! he was w ming, kl, and san! chilled a little while at there. then baby, ben and I head down to Amos' house! we saw the bus and we just ran for it without checking whether is it the correct direction or not. End up, we only realise we board the bus when we were at serangoon area. zz thanks baby uh. alighted and end up we took a cab down which is at Clementi.

Mahjong timeee yay! I guess this year is really not my luck into gambling. ): sister and shuhui came to join us. mahjong two round and ended at like 7am? went to sleep and fucking woke up at 10am. went off and cab down to petit bowl for work. lucky i was not feeling really tired yea.

ok that's all for the weekend.

weekdays was all working. nothing excited yea. except for the production on wed! :>
Went to One Rochester for ORTU that wednesday ! the food is damn fantastic! the style of the food is totally different! and the alcohol is awesome! tried a few glass and i'm loving it! (:

oh and one random weekday which i don't know when. meet up with wanling follow by shuhui and tinghui! my favourite girls! :> catch up for awhile and it was great! hehe finally had a chance to take some photos together!




ok that's pretty all!

and
This is like two weeks back.
Meet up some of the clique for dinner at Chomp Chomp ! :)
and we ordered lots of food!


carrot cake black and white

sambal sotong

bbq stingray

Satay

But it was not as nice as the first time I tried!
guess because the guys ordered from different stall! haha





and had bbq chicken wing as we were still not full after finished everything above!


and I had strawberry and mango ice for my dessert! :>
this is yummy (:
chilled a little while and back home!



Ok my blog is really dying. urgh. I'm hating it. Trying hard to keep my blog alive and kicking. kkz more post coming up i promise. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment