Sunday, August 1, 2010

Breath in deep

30th July 2010, Friday







Town w baby, sister, and layyen!
Dinner at pasta mania before that! (:
Good shopping day. but still very heart pain of the amount spend! >:
and I still need more clothes for my SIP! Tsk
oh and the four of us won't fail to do stunt every time!
loves!

Thursday 29th July 2010

Had interview w yiling at one of the company at Jurong!
I swear the journey kill >:
I guess I didn't do well during the interview! I was so silence >:
oh well, but I still get to get in!
Damn. I think of the distance, the dressing code, I feel like killing myself!

some thing good is, closer to baby's school and house! haha
but still, suck la >:
so head down to baby's school after that.
Manage to find b's studio just by myself.
hell yeah. >:










accompanied baby until his school ended and we left! (:
head to Orchard meet Shuhui and sister.
accompanied them to do some stuff and we went to Iluma for Inception like finally!
layyen, yiling and matt joined us too! ^^

I like all the thing they said in Inception!
so great so true! I wanna watch it again!
:)

but know what, don't ever sit at the first few rows in the theater when the movie is 2hours and 3ominutes long.
I almost died watching it.
Feel terrible unwell after that and cabbed back home straight. >;


28th & 27th Jul
Working ^^ and ended really late >:


26th July, Monday

Head down to MBS to find sister and baby came along too!
sister brought us to their family day ! (:
rushed to the food station immediately as I was so hungry to the max!
lucky sister had extra tickets and we could get more food (:

wanna to try the airbrush after that but we were late meeting Layyen and we skipped it.







oh but before that, baby went to play the redeo bull ride! video up on facebook ^^

went to play this thing before we left! (:


video on facebook!
that thing is damn freaking heavy I swear.
so to be able to hit him was so damn hard! so unfair uh >:
but he let me win for the second round ^^
still, he really bear to hit me w that thing >: ok joke ^^

Went to Marina square to meet layyen for dinner!
Kfc! :>
and four of us shared one big meal!
great catch up again! (:








did stunt again before we left ! haha

B taking from super high angle! haha




so much laughter above ^^


25th July, Sunday
Ok so work again, for the full day.
oh anw, because was staying over at baby's house the previous night.
Baby drove me to work in the morning ^^
and he went to my house and picked up my uniform for me while I waited at my workplace
thank baby so much loves ^^
:>

24th July, Sat

Replaced sister to work in the morning.
but left early to go back home prepare for the dinner in the night (:
and baby came to my house and wait for me.

cam whore w sister's Imac ^^








hahaha

traveled all the way down to cck keat hong.
seriously super duper far uh >:
went to the Sakura over there to celebrate B's friend birthday .




ok don't have much photo w me.
so yea, facebook again haha
food was okay only. Totally not worth $30 >:

slacked after that w his friends.
and Chervons next to sing k! :>
love baby's singing ^^ teehee



w steph! (:



and the birthday girl! (:

ended the singing session around 2.30am! :>
decided not to go back home because was so lazy to travel all the way back home.
so cabbed to baby's house together w baby and stayover! ^^
Thank yea ! (:

k Let's all for the week!
damn I'm really updating weekly. not good ):

SIP officially staring tomorrow for me!
super nervous man!
and I feel so shit for the dress code!
why must it to be so formal!
if only they allowed causal wear and I won't be so that stress alr >:
but something good is, someone close is in the same SIP company w me!
^^ ok all the best and work hard yea


Good bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment