Friday, July 23, 2010

Meowing all day long

16th July 2010, Friday

Accompanied my sister for Lasik Surgery ^^
she was like so relax!
so matt and shuhui joined me in the waiting! :>
and we were like using the mac there so happily! haha

Surprisingly, sister didn't feel any pain at all! how good >:
daddy fetched her home.
and the three of us went to meet hao and gabe at Ion car park!
but hao's car break down!
and we wasted around 2 hours waiting for the people to tow the car!









initially wanted to go matt's house and ton.
but had to go back home to accompany sister, so yeaa..
had mac for dinner and home sweet home!

oh and sister so cuteee! she keep talking rubbish when I went to see her!
I guess that's because of the effect of sleeping pill hur? hehe^^




17th July 2010 , Saturday

Accompanied sister back to Paragon Medical for her check up!
and we are damn cool for not bathing, make up, in our home clothes and down to Orchard ^^

Head to 313 after that and had a light breakfast at Long John Sliver (:
Three of us shared one meal! hehe

My sister 'puffy eyes' ^^
Her's was so different from me!
my second day and I could open my eyes widely and everything was back to normal
but for her, she couldn't open her eyes and her eye was so red and swollen !



bought bubble tea and this rainbow bread before heading back home! (:
and we were doing lots of stunt yea! haha



reached home and continued our sleep ! (:
Matt and Hao came to our house!
and we had lunch at my house ^^

bad little sister sneaked out of the house when she was not allowed to in the first place.
haha head to city hall to fetch shuhui and the NDP caused all the road block which made us go round and round the place!

Changi Airport next ^^
Had popeye for our dinner. (:
Candy Empire next! heaven!





her red little small eyes ^^



baby's octopus face!

Hi B, where's your eye staring at ?
(:


left Airport and Hao drove that long path where you can see the airplane! :D
Pretty awesome. We caught two airplanes taking off ^^
but sadly, we missed the firework! ):

Head to Iluma and chilled! :>
Spend our time at Arcade!
and Tiong Bahru next to have Tech chew porridge ! (Y)
best yea! ^^
and lastly, home (:


18th July 2010, Sunday

Worked at Petit Bowl full shift. :>
ok kinda bad working day. and I got the lowest sales >:
After work head to Wanling's house and tinghui and sister were at there!
Missed them so much! Double date soon ok ^^
Head to Mac with them and wanling's boyfriend came along too!
the couple are so cute yea ^^
back home next!
Ok I shall upload the photossssss soon when I get it !


Bye for now.
I'm a unwanted kid yea. >:
BECAUSE I STILL YET HAVE ANY COMPANY WHEN THE OTHERS HAVE ALREADY STARTED THEIR SIP !



No comments:

Post a Comment