Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Malaysia with moi peeps





Previous night, we worked from 7pm to 6am !
and I only slept from 7.30am to 10.30am and I had to wake up!


end up, I still choose to go Malaysia with my friends.
I'm sorry baby, for choosing to leave you alone in Singapore.
haha take it as a chance to rest at home alright?
you haven't even had a chance to enjoy your holidays.
busy helping us filming. feel kinda bad ): 
but I'm still feeling quite upset that baby couldn't come along! ): 


So anyway, met James, Jade, Kangling, Minghan at bugis.
exchange money and off to take bus to Woodland.


Met Cheryl at Malaysia custom (:
off to city square! we were hungry to the max!
James wanted to bring us to eat Indonesia cusine but the restuarent was not there already!


end up dining at Kim Gary (:
the food is fucking nice to the max! 
I had curry cheese baked beef steak with rice, pickled mayo french fries and milo ice blended (:
total bill is $192 (: 
totally worth it ! haha











look at the amount of food we ordered! (: 


shopped around city square (: 
bought mask and nail polish from face shop.
slacked at starbuck next!












and I seriously feel so damn tired! 
shopped a little while more and I bought wrist band for baby ! (: 
secret recipe next. by the time we want to buy dessert, it was closed already. 
so upsetting ): 


10pm and we went back to Singapore!
and it was damn funny how James and Kangling ran all the way after they alighted to get through the custom and get a seat on the bus back to Bugis. 
typical singaporean! and yeaa.. we followed too! 


cabbed back home after we alighted at bugis! (: 
NEXT TRIP SOOON OK!
so nice chilling at there!
kbox and movie at there alrighty peeps !
and hope baby can follow next time !
BUT IT'S OKAY, I KNOW YOU CAN'T. ):
WHY WHY WHY): even my mum allow, your can't. ): 
okay whatever. 


shall update girlfriends outing soon ok!
i hate the blog setting now ): 
WHY IS IT ONE POST PER PAGE !
AND MY PREVIOUS POST IS GONE! FUCK FUCK FUCK


okbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment